+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Kami & Karli

BTW, in the preview of the next episode, Lance, whose at an airport (or some transoprtation station of some sort) is saying that he hates "her". I've heard from several sources that the "her" is a twin from Kami and Karli. Any thoughts on this?

Maybe Kami and Karli kicked the manipulation card into full gear, and screwed Lance and Marshall over.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    BTW, in the preview of the next episode, Lance, whose at an airport (or some transoprtation station of some sort) is saying that he hates "her". I've heard from several sources that the "her" is a twin from Kami and Karli. Any thoughts on this?
    I thought he was talking about Mirna.

Right after he says "I hate her" it flashes to Mirna, so it made me think that's who he's talking about.

Kami/Karli ... hope they do well but I'm rooting for the moms and the "older" people. lol
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Originally posted by mom2:
    Right after he says "I hate her" it flashes to Mirna, so it made me think that's who he's talking about.
    Heheheh...the deceitful editing of CBS...

I can't remember who said it, but someone from this board said that you should never trust the editing of CBS. I, for one, can't agree more. Just because the clip cut to Mirna, don't necessarily believe that it is indeed Mirna

But I'm not sure if the sources on where I heard that the person is a twin is refutable...
    Who I'm rooting for: Amazing Race's Colin and Christie, CHarla and Mirna, Bob and Joyce, Jim and Marsha, and Kami and Karli! Joe Schmo's Cammy, Ingrid, Tim, Bryce, and Rita!!!

Nope you can never trust the editing at CBS. The preview for the second leg of the race showed some teams saying "wow they are fast" and the very next shot was a quick picture of Alison and Donny running ... well we know now that they were not who the comments were made toward!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Fogey
    Well the clip showed Mirna and the brothers standing there glaring at each other- it didn't look friendly to me.

To the twins' credit though, we never see them yelling or screaming at Chip in the cab; they just seemed quiet and from their interviews, somewhat scared by him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ctheworld
    As for the twins I think they blew the situation out of proportion ... they sure were not willing to give that cab up. In fact at the beginning of this leg they said that they had agreed to team up with Chip and Kim but within a few blocks they had gotten seperated and the twins didn't wait for them to catch up!
    Uhh. I think that what happened was that they (the Twins) were supposed to follow Chip and Kim out of the parking lot, and they got lost (as in didn't follow Chip and Kim correctly). I don't think the twins were in front and not waiting for Chip and Kim. And I certainly wouldn't have expected Chip and Kim to go back and find the Twins.

I can see why the Twins were upset about the cab. I also understand why Chip did it.

Mostly, I'm surprised that the Twins weren't more upset about the way Chip reached over the top of Kami and grabbed the kerchief off of the calf she had cornered. That was much dirtier play than the cab thing.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    Mostly, I'm surprised that the Twins weren't more upset about the way Chip reached over the top of Kami and grabbed the kerchief off of the calf she had cornered. That was much dirtier play than the cab thing.
    Yeah, I saw that too. But everyone is so focused on the cab incident this one sort of got passed over. But maybe this is why the twins are so mad at Chip. The fact that he took advantage 2 times.

Has Kim done anything or is it going to be one of those, the man does all the physical tasks. At least they don't scream at each other but they sure don't look as if they are an efficient team.

Some how I don't see any alliances forming during this race.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I also expected the twins to throw a fit when Chip grabbed the Kerchief. But there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, it was just another smart, agressive move. He's not the most chivarous man in the world, but he doesn't make it personal, either. He seems to be a real nice guy.

+ Reply to Thread