+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Kami & Karli

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    Well, I still like them despite that ugly taxi incident--I still like these two better than those bland beauty queens and their even blander boyfriends. I hope the twins and Chip & Kim patch things up in the next episodes.
    Hmmm if you look at the preview, you'll see that I don't think things will get too better between these guys

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Hmmm if you look at the preview, you'll see that I don't think things will get too better between these guys
    Yeah I know things will get ugly next episode, but I'm still kinda hoping these two teams will patch things up much later on--that's assuming both teams will still be around.

I have a feeling that this team won't get very far.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amna
    I have a feeling that this team won't get very far.
    One can only hope...
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I re-watched the end of the 2nd leg last night and played close attention to the part with the twins and the cab. From the footage they showed Chip did absolutely nothing wrong!

These teams are in a RACE around the world ... a race involves competition and it would have been foolish of Chip to just say "here you take a cab, maybe we'll catch the next one!" I'm glad he stood his ground !

As for the twins I think they blew the situation out of proportion ... they sure were not willing to give that cab up. In fact at the beginning of this leg they said that they had agreed to team up with Chip and Kim but within a few blocks they had gotten seperated and the twins didn't wait for them to catch up!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Originally posted by 2ctheworld:
    I re-watched the end of the 2nd leg last night and played close attention to the part with the twins and the cab. From the footage they showed Chip did absolutely nothing wrong!
    Well, he did do nothing wrong race-strategy wise. But morally-wise, he did. Kami saw the taxi cab first, AND got into the cab first, so the cab was rightfully the twins. But Chip did the only move he could to keep his team in the race, and that was to get in the cab and not let Karli in. Although it wasn't wrong strategically, it was pretty wrong morally.

And as for the twins not waiting for Chip and Kim to catch up...well...you said it yourself. it's a race. So if Chip's standoff in the cab wasn't wrong, then why is the situation where the twins didn't wait for them wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    And as for the twins not waiting for Chip and Kim to catch up...well...you said it yourself. it's a race. So if Chip's standoff in the cab wasn't wrong, then why is the situation where the twins didn't wait for them wrong?
    Actually I don't feel that it was wrong of them to not wait. I just think the twings blew the cab incident way out of proportion .. you didn't see Chip and Kim upset with the twins when they didn't wait for them at the start of the leg.
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by 2ctheworld

These teams are in a RACE around the world ... a race involves competition and it would have been foolish of Chip to just say "here you take a cab, maybe we'll catch the next one!" I'm glad he stood his ground !

As for the twins I think they blew the situation out of proportion ... they sure were not willing to give that cab up. In fact at the beginning of this leg they said that they had agreed to team up with Chip and Kim but within a few blocks they had gotten seperated and the twins didn't wait for them to catch up!
    I rewatched my tape 3 times the twin got in the cab first. That means the cab is hers. They may have arrived by the car doors at the same time but the twin definitely got in first. Also she saw the cab first and took off after it first. Chip followed her. The only reason he beat her to it was that he had longer legs.

Actually I don't feel that it was wrong of them to not wait. I just think the twings blew the cab incident way out of proportion .. you didn't see Chip and Kim upset with the twins when they didn't wait for them at the start of the leg.
    OK, I getcha. Yeah, CBS seems to be favoring Kami and Karli in the sentimental situation, almost as if they turn out the victors in the end...I wonder if that's a hint that they beat out Chip and Kim

+ Reply to Thread