+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dennis & Erika

The interview clip says they are "back together" although no longer engaged. This wasn't obvious from the rest of the descriptions about them on CBS.com--probably because "once engaged" differentiates them from the other "Dating" couples.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Erika was a former beauty pagaent queen, or something... it was mentioned in another thread.

The thing I don't get is that she didn't "warn" him when she told him to watch out for her. She could have said, "Oh, by the way, I'll won't be fully clothed".
    2003-2008.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    The interview clip says they are "back together" although no longer engaged. This wasn't obvious from the rest of the descriptions about them on CBS.com--probably because "once engaged" differentiates them from the other "Dating" couples.
    Yeah, well they probably wanted to label them something else other than "dating" since they already have 3 dating couples with that label.

I still think this team will be a train wreck by the third leg. I almost hope I'm wrong, because I'm liking them, even though their whole relationship is a little strange.

I am so bummed that Dennis is gone!

I think he was the hottest dude there(I love,love,love big noses)and it's too bad he and Erika were eliminated so quickly. I guess nice guys do finish last.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I did like that this couple wasn't all sad and po'ed because they were eliminated first. Erika actually seemed to be enjoying herself even after they found out they had lost.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I really liked them and was sad to see them get eliminated. I think they would have been fun to watch! I hope they are back together...they make a very attractive couple.

I knew it! That guy is a wimp. He's so concious of how other's see him and acted all nice and kind... which ultimately got him eliminated

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Too bad that they are gone. I can think of a couple other teams I would have rather seen go first.

Poor Dennis. He was so concerned over what others thought of them. The first mistake was semi-aligning with Alison and Donny. I guess he didn't watch BB.

And not the best idea to try to buy 3 sets of tickets when they have no idea where the other 2 team were or when they'd see them again.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    *sighs*, one of the teams I was rooting for already gone, a physical one too. . In the long run they would've done much better than Jim/Marsha. *sighs*
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    This team deserved to be last (or rather Dennis did). I guess nice guys really do finish last. You don't just give up a taxi to someone, because you want to be nice. :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread