+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 119 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin & Christie

Colin & Christie

[IMG]images/img/TARColinChristie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by official TAR site
    Colin & Christie met in a class at the University of Texas in Austin and have been dating for over a year. Both now live in Corpus Christi, Texas. When Colin saw Christie give a presentation in their communications class, he knew that she was the one for him. It took eight months of being friends before he finally got her to go out on a date with him. Colin claims that he will ask Christie to marry him if they can get through the Race together.

Christie is the 1996 Miss Teen USA winner, the first and only one from Texas. However, she considers her biggest accomplishment in life to be working to pay her entire way through college and graduating with honors. She describes herself and her teammate as "very competitive, extremely aggressive with strong personalities." Although Christie says that she is always late, she is also a perfectionist who hates losing.

Colin is the owner of a cell phone store. Among the accomplishments he is most proud of is getting Christie to fall in love with him, which he claims is better than being the top cell phone sales representative in the United States. He also agrees that he and Christie are both very aggressive and "very outspoken and in-your-face." However, he is a very open person who will talk to anyone, while Christie is extremely private and only talks to random people if she has to.

Colin & Christie are excited about competing in THE AMAZING RACE 5 because they will be able to travel the world and participate in this kind of competition. Christie adds, "Another reason for doing this Race is that it is a test to see if we are marriage potential. I know we can win, and if we do, we're getting married right after the show."
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

This is another team I think has potential in winning
    I just feel the dating couples this season are all dating for just around 1 year so I guess it's going to turn out pretty interesting

Thruthfully, I don't see a lot of anything about them. They will not get alot of air time, but will make it through the first few legs. However, they'll eventuallly drop low enough to become eliminated around 4th or 5th leg.

what is this?? Amazing Race 5 or Pagent Reject Second Chance at Fame?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    i say the will drop out around the 6th or 7th leg but i agree with you Cable101
    You stole my smart quote!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Duxxy you're hilarious

?!?Another pageant winner?!? :rolleyes

The only thing I can think about these choices is maybe they're setting up for some big cat fights, the beauty queens versus Allison.

I guess it's sit-back-and-enjoy-the-beautiful-people this time around. :rolleyes
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Good ole Allison will defiantly be UP for that fight.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The only thing I can think about these choices is maybe they're setting up for some big cat fights, the beauty queens versus Allison.
    If that's the case, I definitely hope the beauty pageant losers win against Alison.

This team just seems so bland to me, though.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I was going to say the exact same thing!

+ Reply to Thread