+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 119 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin & Christie

I have to agree with you guys. I remember Colin mentioning in his interview before the race that he was probably the most intense person to have ever participated in TAR. With that being said, if he can control his intensity and not turn into a creepy, controlling freak, it think that it could eventually help them a lot in the race, because both of them seem to be very focused and driven.

FORT Newbie
    On the last page some were discussing Christie without makeup, and I thought she looks extremely pretty, considering she is wearing practically no makeup whatsoever. That is the mark of a true beauty. Nicole I find, while pretty, sure, nothing really special (or should I say she has nothing distinctive) unlike Christie.

~Grover

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I have to agree with you guys. I remember Colin mentioning in his interview before the race that he was probably the most intense person to have ever participated in TAR. With that being said, if he can control his intensity and not turn into a creepy, controlling freak, it think that it could eventually help them a lot in the race, because both of them seem to be very focused and driven.
    They do seem like a team to reckon with. One of the two physically fit teams left in the face. Well, others are physically fit but them and Brandon and Nicole have advantages. This team is nice, sticks to their word, is very determined and smart. However when Colin saying he is about to crack and from what he said to Christie, it looks like is a ticking timebomb. If tht doesnt affect them they are definitely going to go far

I like this Team! I hope that after the race Christie would be cast by CBS as a Lifestyle host or something! She is gorgeous!

Hurray for this Team Barbie and Ken (Christie and Colin)!

This team is growing on me... Honestly, I find Christie and Colin as nice people. I would like to see them more and hopefully win this race...

And by the way, Christie Lee Woods is one of the most gorgeous lady that I've seen on Reality TV.

Goodluck to Team Barbie and Ken!

They have run a good race so far .. and the fact that CBS gave them hardly any airtime the first two episodes might mean they make it far.
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

I really like this team... They're are not mean and very focus. I must say that people should watch out for them. Christie and Colin had pulled a surprise of finishing 6th to 1st already. Let's wait and see. This team is SILENT but full of surprises!
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

I agree. I absolutely love this team. I thought Colin was very supportive and encouraging during the food challenge. It also warmed my heart when he was all choked up at the end with pride for Christie. I think these two have a wonderful relationship. They aren't afraid to be a little bitchy to each other but get over it quickly. This happens in every relationship (as we all know) and it's how you overcome it and deal with it that makes your relationship strong. They are my favorite team and I hope to see them win.

Cloin and Chirsty looks like they could win, they haven't made that many mistake, compare to the others. And they are agressive and smart.
    Bubbles Tea

FORT Fogey
    I'm not that impressed with this team- kinda boring and not as strong as I would have expected.

+ Reply to Thread