+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 119 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin & Christie

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    I couldn't belive Christie was a beauty paegent, when they zoomed in close to her she looked kind of ugly
    She wasn't that ugly and all that racing and no makeup, it can usually make you not appear to be as attractive as you usually can be. Look at Marsha, she looked so much nicer in the after race comment! I loved the nickname Team Texass for these two

I don't like him. a bit of a misogynist, I think. at very least i wish he'd stop addressing her like she's a disobedient child. the scene in the chocolate shop creeped me out, when he said something to the effect of "get over here..watch me." (in a very harsh tone) yuck.
    (I just like posting so I can try out all these smilies)

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    She wasn't that ugly and all that racing and no makeup, it can usually make you not appear to be as attractive as you usually can be. Look at Marsha, she looked so much nicer in the after race comment! I loved the nickname Team Texass for these two
    Well I was kind of comparing her to Nicole this time and Nicole looked fabulous even in the race

My feelings about these two are pretty neutral at this point. They are definitely competitive and might win this. They've stayed calm, cool, and collected for the most part, though Colin was losing it a bit in the chocolate shop when he snapped at Christie. He does seem to be a bit controlling, huh? Maybe it was just the heat of the moment. It appears she does put up with it though. Isn't Christie the one that said something to the effect that he has all the qualities she wants in a husband; she just wasn't sure it was actually him? (Or was that Nicole talking about Brendan?)

This is my favorite team. I'm so happy they got air time too this week. I'm even happier they won this leg of the race. I don't think Collin is controlling as much as he is "focused". Christie is right to just stand back and let him do his thing. She knows he's the one that's going to get them through most of this race. He also encourages her without browbeating.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    This is my favorite team. I'm so happy they got air time too this week. I'm even happier they won this leg of the race. I don't think Collin is controlling as much as he is "focused". Christie is right to just stand back and let him do his thing. She knows he's the one that's going to get them through most of this race. He also encourages her without browbeating.
    Yeah, you could be right, funnygirl. I just don't have a good handle on them because we have seen so little of them.

I'm not sure if I feel guilty in saying that I find Colin kind of cute. There definitely is a shortage of hot guy racers this time around. I thought Dennis was easy on the eyes, but we barely got to know him. Oh well.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Well I'm a guy so I have plenty of eye candy but you better hold on to him as much as you can! Aside from Brandon, there is Chip, Bob, Marshall, and Lance to look at. Isn't that such a nice selection?

Ms. TX at heart
    Funny, Funny! Be sure to view the video preview in the CBS- TAR homepage, click on preview and then "The funniest Thing Ever." You will truely get to see them (Chris and Colin) in their most natural state they are really fun people. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I like them, but I'm affraid Collin is gonna go nuts somewhere along the road as he looks a bit to much intense. Hope I'm wrong. It is one of the very few teams I'd like to win this time around.
    "We didn't underestimate them, they were a lot better than we thought"

Sir Bobby Robson, now ex-Newcastle manager

+ Reply to Thread