+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin & Christie

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    "Texas" on the rump of the girl's shorts is seriously the only thing I recall from both episodes so far.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Wow, I don't even remember seeing them. All I know is I thought they would win last week and I think they will win this week. I think the reason they dont get much airtime is because they dont say anything contraversial or maybe they do. I know if I was CC, then I would be mad watching at home and seeing that I got no airtime.

FORT Fogey
    Well, that changed didn't it! They got some airtime and plenty of it en route to a first place finish.

I like them, now that I've seen them.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    They had more airtime then most of the people. I told you that they would!!! I like this team, as I said a very strong team. Glad they stayed with Mirna and Charla the whole way and so far I like what I see from these too. It was nice to learn more about these two and now I can even memorize their faces!

Hey we actually saw "Texas Rear" for more than a passing shot this week. They actually got a bunch of airtime last night and seemed to do a good job as well. I'm still kinda neutral about them but it looks like they might have a decent shot at top 3 if they stay sharp!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Fogey
    As far as I know they added this team last night.

FORT Fogey
    They finished first this week and I still don't have much of an opinion of this couple. I really don't feel as if I know anything about them.

I couldn't belive Christie was a beauty paegent, when they zoomed in close to her she looked kind of ugly

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think she looks somewhat like Cindy Crawford.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think this was the first time I saw this team on the show as they finally got some airtime. I like this team, they were ahead every step of the way and I'm not surprised they came in first. I hope they continue to get some airtime on the show so we can learn more about them.

+ Reply to Thread