+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 119 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin & Christie

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    ohhhhh thanks, yep that is definitely what they are. They arent under the radar, they arent anywhere near the radar lol. I dont think they would go the whole season without showing much of them because that was one problem with d/j last year

Yeah. There usually has been one UTR team in Amazing Race since the 3 season (John-Vito and Jill were the first, while the latter were David and Jeff). But both teams did end up going far in the race, so I expect the same with Colin and Christie.

However, all the physical teams are going down and right now it looks like Brandon and Nicole and Colin and Christie are the only ones left like that so maybe they will pick each of them off one by one lol till all the underdogs are at the end!

But seriously I think CC have a very nice chance to go far the question is do they have enough to fill up 2 lines of the show...

I can imagine them watching at home... "Uhhhh Christie baby, are you sure we were in this season of TAR..."

Originally posted by baskiddball:
    I can imagine them watching at home... "Uhhhh Christie baby, are you sure we were in this season of TAR..."

Knowing them, they probably don't even sit and watch it, because if they wanted to see them self on tv then this isnt the thing to watch them on. They have their 15 seconds of fame. No not minutes... seconds because thats about all the coverage theyve had so far.

Besides a close up of the word "TEXAS" spread across her rump this team had very little airtime in the second episode.
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Fogey
    I barely remember this team... it's way too early for me to give an opinion of them.

because of their little air time they probably will go far

I haven't formed an opinion of them either. Must be because of their lack of screen time...
    'A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.' - Winston Churchill

I don't recall seeing this team at all!

+ Reply to Thread