+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin & Christie

LG, good question. Seeing as no matter what Colin does, they still come out around the top, there's no stopping them!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well it seems we are way Off topic and merrily baiting and bashing each other in this thread again

Please follow our website rules. They can be found at the top of each page under FAQ.
    A Link here http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...es#faq_be_nice
    and I'll just give an exerpt

We do not allow flaming, baiting, or insults of other members of our site. We enforce this rule strictly.

Contestants of a reality show, having voluntarily agreed to appear on our televisions, are open for criticism and praise, and everything in between, assuming it falls within the bounds of the rest of our rules.

You don't have to agree with another member's opnion, but you DO have to respect it, and realize that it IS just an opinion, which may differ greatly from your own.

...Members who are flaming, baiting, or insulting other members will be removed from the site. And a special note here: if you ARE a contestant on a reality show, and you choose to visit our site, then you will be required to obey these same rules, and not insult our members for commenting on the characters on a TV show. We expect everyone to play nice.

Last warning from the Moderators before we start the bans

I apologize to our regular members for having to read through this stuff.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Okay, I'm gong to say something here that is totally out of my character because I CAN'T STAND this team but.........

Them stopping for the bowling moms was very uncharistically nice. It gained me a bit of respect for them. They were helped, but I agreed with the twins that Collin would never stop to help anyone else. Then, he did just that. I thought that was very nice, and I respected that.

Of course, then he had to show his true colors again at the airport/police station. That was rude and uncalled for. I was really hoping they'd finish last because I had a feeling this was a non-elimination round. Then, he'd have to surrender all his precious money and start with nothing the next time. Now, THAT would have been good TV and a great karma boomerang!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I think probably a hangnail could cause Colin to act like a jerk next week, and I have my fingers crossed that it does finally significantly affect his part in the race.
    Karma, it has to happen sometime.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Karma, it has to happen sometime.
    I hope so, hopefully it's next week!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Colin - what do you think is going to cause him to act like a jerk next week, and do you think it will significantly affect the race (which this week's tantrum did not)
    I didn't watch the preview too closely. It looked like he was patting something like clay or sand, like making a sand castle. (I'd better go look at that tape again. ) I have the feeling that whatever task he was doing, someone passed him, and that caused the outburst.

But the way he is racing, it probably won't affect him.

edited for grammar
    Last edited by veejer; 08-25-2004 at 04:39 PM.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

LG.
    wasn't he saying something about how the sand wouldn't pack. Made me think they needed to make sand castles, and he was pouty that his sand wasn't wet enough.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    wasn't he saying something about how the sand wouldn't pack. Made me think they needed to make sand castles, and he was pouty that his sand wasn't wet enough.
    Well ofcourse there must be a problem with the sand, it couldn't be Colin. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    Okay, I'm gong to say something here that is totally out of my character because I CAN'T STAND this team but.........

Them stopping for the bowling moms was very uncharistically nice. It gained me a bit of respect for them. They were helped, but I agreed with the twins that Collin would never stop to help anyone else. Then, he did just that. I thought that was very nice, and I respected that.

Of course, then he had to show his true colors again at the airport/police station. That was rude and uncalled for. I was really hoping they'd finish last because I had a feeling this was a non-elimination round. Then, he'd have to surrender all his precious money and start with nothing the next time. Now, THAT would have been good TV and a great karma boomerang!
    I have a feeling he would not have stopped had the twins not just stopped to help them. Maybe I'm wrong...

at the idea of them trying to compete with no money! Maybe he could rely on his fabulous people skills to get some help from the locals. :rolleyes
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Ms. TX at heart
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    *sigh* If Colin had started to sling racial slurs during last night's show, if he had gotten physical with someone, anyone, really, would I find that acceptable? No. Definitely not.
    You would NEVER hear a racial slur from Colin, that had nothing to do with not liking the taxi driver or his disrespect in refusing to pay, it was purely a "service that was not provided" without Colin taking over and getting the tire from the other taxi that taxi driver could not have "provided a service to them". Just part of being in the customer service industry! If I am not happy with the service I am provided I speak up, if I order food and am unhappy I ask for something different and do not expect to pay for the item I was not happy with, if I stay at a hotel and my room floods from a overflowing toilet, AGAIN I expect to be provided a better service than that! I do think that the producers were "jumping-up-and-down" watching Colin in the Police Station and loved EVERY BIT OF IT! Ratings, Ratings, Ratings!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread