+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin & Christie

rrblondie you aren't the first relative of a reality tv show contestant on here, and won't be the last, so please just consider that people will and do say what they feel about them within the restraints of the site John has graciously allowed us to join. Can't get too caught up in personal feelings.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

rrblondie, I appreciate the fact that you are Colin's cousin and are taking all of this personally. The general rules here at the FORT is that everyone is free to post their opions, praises, and criticisms of the reality contestants here, but we are not free to insult other posters. By signing up for the show, Colin and Christie subjected themselves to being criticised by the public. From what we have seen on the show, Colin has shown himself to be a fierce competitior with an attitude problem. I think everyone here realizes that we only see what CBS wants to show us, and that they really influence how we view someone's personality. I'm sure there are many instances in which Colin has brought home stray puppy dogs, passed out food to the homeless, and just shown himself to be an all-around swell guy. But all we have to go on is what CBS chooses to show us...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Ms. TX at heart
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    I just want to understand this. Colin and Christie are nice people. Especially to people who respect them. But if people aren't nice to them and don't respect them, then they are mean and nasty to these people??

I suppose we (everyone in general) are sometimes "ugly" to people who do not respect us. We all know that is not the way to behave and that we could turn-a-cheek and be nice to people that are not nice to us BUT, this IS a game. There are a few personalities I have seen in this race that I have questioned whether I would be tolerant of their behavior IF it were directed to-wards me and I am often described as a VERY TOLERANT PERSON!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    My sentiments exactly. I'm really hoping that he's the one who has to shave his head bald next episode.

I don't want to spoil your dream of the week, but we know that's not the case. C&C already used the FF, and the head shaving has to do with the FF.

I think it will be B&N, which will be funny for the model and former Miss Texas to finish the race bald!

I must have missed that. When did the officer say Colin was right??? As far as I'm concerned he needs to respect authority!! He's in another country and he's probably lucky he was part of a show cause I hate to think what may have happened to him.

I believe the officer said to Colin, "You are right, and he's right (meaning the cabby)" and then asked him if he wanted to take it to the courts.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

LG.
    OK gang, there are WAY TOO MANY posts directed against other posters rather than discussing Colin and Christie. Stop it, the mods are getting really tired of patrolling this thread.

Colin - what do you think is going to cause him to act like a jerk next week, and do you think it will significantly affect the race (which this week's tantrum did not)
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Ummm, Christie, wasn't she just a Miss Teen USA winner like god knows when in the 90's?

Heh last nights episode, felt like watching Cops for a moment. Lame excuse saying not safe driving on spare, knowing his real reason was he couldn't stand losing their 2nd place status. Rude and disrespectful towards officials -_-. Blaming Christie for not wanting to get in trouble. *sighs* coling, just so ...Colin. Good driving though. I wish there were more physical teams to give C&C a good challenge *sighs.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I believe the officer said to Colin, "You are right, and he's right (meaning the cabby)" and then asked him if he wanted to take it to the courts.
    Yeah, I think the police officer was just trying to defuse Colin. A good tactic, too bad it didn't work.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Colin - what do you think is going to cause him to act like a jerk next week, and do you think it will significantly affect the race (which this week's tantrum did not)
    I think probably a mere hangnail could cause Colin to act like a jerk next week, and I have my fingers crossed that it does finally significantly affect his part in the race.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread