+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin & Christie

I can't tell whether or not I like them yet, but I don't want them eliminated too soon. I enjoy watching a few fireworks and there seems to be some potential here. Also Colin's got to get some points for making Donny whine first thing.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I get this team confused with the other beauty pageant queen team, but this is the not so Jesus beauty team with cell phone team. She did have a valid point tonight that he didn't include her in a decision. They just look too perfect in a kind of a boring Wonder Bread way . At least the other pageant team has the Jesus factor, makes them slightly more interesting. I love seeing devoted Christians fight and get un-godly!

I just find something very odd about this group. I am not a fan of these two and the look in Colin's eyes reminds me of a criminal.

So boring I couldn't even make up a nickname for them. BOOOOOOOOORING.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

omg! They are so boring. How could CBS cast such a team? I hope we'll just get to see more of them soon

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I get them confused with the Christian team too! Again, not enough information for me to really decide one way or the other.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm sitting here trying to say something about this team ... but I'm having trouble remembering anything about this team this morning. Tripping Donnie get's you bonus points in my book ... but can't remember anything about them besides that. Maybe this is good for them? There are times when the poeple who get little airtime at first are the ones around for several more episodes.
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Newbie
    Not sure I want to admit this because I'm sure some people will make some assumptions about me because of this, but...

I competed with both Christie and NOB...I also competed with Mandy Jaye from The Bachelor. All three girls did well...all three were Miss Texas Teen USA, and all three competed for Miss Texas USA, with only Nicole winning the crown. Both Christie and Mandy have aged out. Christie does have an acting history...she was Rowena in the Adventures of Robin Hood.

As for their attitudes, CLW is much more respected than NOB (who is often referred to as sNOB). CLW is the only Miss Texas Teen to win the Miss Teen USA title. She only competed at Miss Texas USA three times, and it is the general consensus that she was robbed. She faultered on a question about God in '03, the year that NOB won the crown. CLW failed to make Top 5 the final year she competed ('04).

NOB is known to have an attitude (an incident at Miss Teen USA where she placed 1st RU, rumor has it that she mouthed the words "what the #$%^"). She was much more congenial at Miss USA, where she placed 2nd RU. The thing about NOB is that she knows what she wants, and she might use an attitude to get it. While in her bio it states that she has aspirations to be an actress (she is said to have an upcoming appearance in Young in the Restless), she has also stated on many occasions that she wants to open her own church.

That's about it. I can't post links yet, or I would send you to a couple of pageant forums that would give you more information about the two.

He looks a whole lot like Luke Skywalker to me.

I like this team. I think they have good chemistry together and seem to really care about each other. I look forward to them doing well.

+ Reply to Thread