+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 119 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin & Christie

FORT Fogey
    I honestly doubt that Colin & Cristie will even reach the final three. They've done well so far, but I don't see it continuing that much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    I honestly doubt that Colin & Cristie will even reach the final three. They've done well so far, but I don't see it continuing that much longer.
    Well, Tholan... I'm still keeping my faith on them. I would pick Colin and Christie as favorite team any other day. Geez, they helped people but they don't use them... Unlike B&N or C&M. :rolleyes :rolleyes

Win or lose, they are the best team. I do still believe that they are in the final three or even the winner... :phhht
    Last edited by Amanda; 08-09-2004 at 09:27 PM.
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by tx_at_heart
    and IN TEXAS, if you are rude and inconsiderate, guess what...it might get physical!
    As a fellow Texan, I feel like your comment just reinforces the "redneck" stereotype. A verbal arguement turning physical could happen any place where someone thinks violence is the answer, not just in Texas.
    Last edited by holly71; 08-09-2004 at 08:09 PM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I hope tomorrow night Colin "knocks the SH___!" out of that Mirna girl! She has a personality I can not tolerate! I am ONLY joking about him literally hitting her, however a girl like her thinks she can do anything regardless of the consequences and IN TEXAS, if you are rude and inconsiderate, guess what...it might get physical!
    I'm hoping he'll at least go postal and try to drag her out of the taxi by force. No, not because I don't like her (I actually love her), but because such a thing might get him and Christie disqualified, and I'd adore seeing this psycho get the shameful distinction of being the very first contestant in TAR to get his team kicked out the show for breaking the rule of not getting physical like that with fellow contestants (which should've been the right thing to do to those despicable Guidos after they pushed Nancy in the first season).

Out of the bout between Colin and Mirna, I'm definitely rooting for Mirna. Was she rude when she jumped into the conversation on the bus station? Yeah, she was. But it was Colin's own fault to be hating her so much right now when he snapped back at her even more rudely than when she interrupted him, when it would've been simpler and more classy to respond to her in a polite way. If he's steaming mad everytime he sees Mirna, it's his own fault. He barely seems to have much tolerance towards Christie at times, so I'm not surprised he has zero tolerance towards someone else.

Christie and Colin rocks!

Hurray for my favorite team!

Hoping to see them at the final three...
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm liking this team more than I did in the beginning.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I like this team more and more as the race progresses...

On last night's episode, it was so nice to see Colin and Christie taking the number 1 spot, 'cuz I felt so sorry for them for losing their seven hours lead.

They're a great team to watch. I hope they make the final three.

FORT Newbie
    Yes, I'm hoping they'll make it into the Final 3 and come out as eventual winners. C&C are racing smart, physically strong and have had relatively ok luck so far so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they'll continue their winning streak all the way to the finish line.

I don't blame Colin for being mad at Mirna because I'm already irritated by her just watching her on television, and he's facing her everyday in the race, dealing with her rudeness and drama queen antics EVERY SINGLE DAY. Ughhh.

I conitue to not like these two. I would take a lot to change my mind at this point. I think Colin is just to over the top and Mirna was right Christy is submissive. These two constanly fight. They could take some lessons from Kim and Chip.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bcarson
    I conitue to not like these two. I would take a lot to change my mind at this point. I think Colin is just to over the top and Mirna was right Christy is submissive. These two constanly fight. They could take some lessons from Kim and Chip.
    I don't think she's submissive--I think both are extremely competitive, but Colin is more of an extrovert. She's better at keeping it under control. It's obvious they both really care for each other and are getting off on racing together. Over-the-top? Sometimes, but that's what makes them so fascinating to watch. It makes the highs higher and any possible failure disastrous.

I'm rooting for this team and Charla and Mirna to make it to the end. If you get rid of both teams, the show would be boring.

+ Reply to Thread