+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1187

Thread: Colin & Christie

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I don't care if they won all the past rounds... as long as they lose this next one, the season will end happily for me.
    It's the complete opposite for me. If C&C loose, this whole season, IMO, was worthless. They are the only team left that should win. If C&K win, I probably will not be watching next season's. They used the yield on C&C, which IMO, the yield is a cheap way of getting ahead. C&C were in first so many times, they could have used the yield on C&K (or anyone else for that matter), but they did not.

Anyhow, I've heard way too many things of which team will be the winners of the AR5, I'll just pray C&C do take this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_B
    56 Pesos to one dollar?! Wow! How many pesos does it cost to, say...buy a T-shirt?
    Well Dave_B, the aggregate cost of a quality shirt here in the Philippines is roughly 500 Philippine pesos or US$9.00.

Go around Glorietta Mall and/or Greenbelt Mall in Makati, SM Megamall in Ortigas and you'll find a lot of specialty shops that could suit your preferences and taste.
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Thanks for the info, Snowqueen. My sister-in-law is from the Philippines and my brother was stationed there with the marines for a while. I'm copying your list to ask them about it at Thanksgiving, when they visit.
    You are welcome dberk!

I'm sure, your sister-in-law would highly recommend Boracay for summer. I would suggest you'll visit the place during May-July where a lot of Philippine celebrities are there....

For super-shopping experience, go to Makati City. Glorietta Mall and Greenbelt Mall are the superb shopping places here.

In addition, should you want to dine in restaurants, consider going to these areas:

1. Go to Greenbelt area (Ayala Avenue, Makati) - where you could experience so much gastronomic treats. The food choices is like going from East to West literally.

2. Rockwell Mall (Makati Avenue, Makati) - the place is so much like the Greenbelt but quite secluded. Should you want some privacy, this is the place to be.

3. Malate - this place is great too but it's more of a bohemian. Must see if you want to hear the local live bands.

I wish you'll have a nice experience visiting the Philippines! I'm sure you are going to enjoy not only the shops or scenery but also the people's hospitality as well.

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

OT.... Colin, Christie, Charla and Mirna were all on the E Emmy preshow with Phil. Christie looked stunning, Colin had a wacky shirt on, and Charla and Mirna looked gorgeous. They all said that the fights got blown out of proportion (yeah, right... heh)

Back to game talk.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowqueen
    I know a lot of people don't like their competitiveness but goodness this is a race! Go Christie, go Colin! For me, you are the TRUE winners of THE AMAZING RACE!
    It's not their competitiveness that I don't like, it's their nasty attitudes towards other people. You can be competitive without being an ass. (Well most people can...) I think they are good racers, but I'm turned off by the way they are portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio88
    It's the complete opposite for me. If C&C loose, this whole season, IMO, was worthless. They are the only team left that should win. If C&K win, I probably will not be watching next season's.
    That really sucks if you really feel that way. I don't know how many of these reality shows I watch where the winners are someone I don't think deserves to win, but I don't take that out on the show. It happens sometimes.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio88
    It's the complete opposite for me. If C&C loose, this whole season, IMO, was worthless. They are the only team left that should win. If C&K win, I probably will not be watching next season's. They used the yield on C&C, which IMO, the yield is a cheap way of getting ahead. C&C were in first so many times, they could have used the yield on C&K (or anyone else for that matter), but they did not.

Anyhow, I've heard way too many things of which team will be the winners of the AR5, I'll just pray C&C do take this one.
    I agree with you 100%! Colin and Christie are the deserving team to win the whole thing!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    We know Colin is an extreme sports junkie and that Christie is amazing at getting the flights, buses, taxis they want. It's quite possible that by this point, they have already come and gone. And also if there really was no C/C by that point in the Phillipines, how did the moms finish last??
    Couldn't the moms have been just behind C&K? Maybe they yield C&C if there's a yield in the leg.

I'm with you realityluver. I certainly wasn't going to stop watching Survivor cuz Vecepia, the worst winner ever, won season 4. She even beat my favorite in the F2 adding insult to injury.

FORT Newbie

Wise Christie

A little info about the last episode:

After C/C found the clue in the Big Duck(Victoria, Laguna). I think they did not board a taxi. If I'm not mistaken they hire a private vehicle and maybe made a verbal contract to the driver. If I remember it right, it has sliding door(it may be a van), vans in the Philippnes cannot be a taxi. Or it maybe FX taxi(special taxi - which can travel only from destination A to destination B and vice versa.

I haven't done that in my own country.
    Wise Christie.

Christie Woods is soooo beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by tarfan4ever

Christie looks so gorgeous! Very pretty...

She looks every inch a movie star! I hope CBS would cast her as soap/tv actress or something...

I just love her and whew, what an elegant woman! Love that orange dress!

She really deserved all the crowns she won during her pageant days....

Quote Originally Posted by Pag8891
    I know this is the Colin & Christie thread, but I found this pic of Nicole & Christie together....let me see if I can post it here.

Christie is undeniably beautiful! No doubt about it!

I just love Christie Lee Woods!

+ Reply to Thread