+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla & Mirna

Go, Charla and Mirna! I love them!

Mirna is claustrophic and vegan, the roadblocks she hasn't done involved animal products ( fish, the caviar; & milk in the chocolate ) two. So what. The person most likely to accomplish the task fastest or easiest, would be the best choice. If Charla were taller, would that somehow make it acceptable that she has done the majority of the roadblocks?

Hug me!
    I love to watch Charla and Mirna. I think the other teams don't like them.. because they can't be a blonde and and dwarf outwit, outplay and outsmart them. I borrow that line from survivor. :p
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Mirna is claustrophic and vegan, the roadblocks she hasn't done involved animal products ( fish, the caviar; & milk in the chocolate ) two. So what. The person most likely to accomplish the task fastest or easiest, would be the best choice. If Charla were taller, would that somehow make it acceptable that she has done the majority of the roadblocks?

I agre with what you've said. You must pick the best person in your team who is most likely to succeed quicker in the task with the little info. you're given. There is nothing wrong with Charla performing the tasks she's done. They obvioulsy have been making smart decisions to be where they are in the race........I love this team.

However, I feel sad to think about the end of the race. IF they are in the final 2, Charla's shorter legs are really going to hinder this team. Every TAR we've seen (as far as I can remember) has come down at the very end to a running race between 2 teams (correct me if I"m wrong). There is no way Charla could win in a foot race with another team. I would hate for this to be the case if they can make it all the way to the end. After Chip and Kim, they are my favorite team.

FP

Well, C & R ended up with biking, and it wasn't neck-and-neck.

It's an interesting question. As the race goes on the tasks get a lot more difficult. What if they have to ride bikes, and the alternative is just as inaccessible for Charla?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I looooooooove this team!!!!!

I hope they go all the way!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Well, C & R ended up with biking, and it wasn't neck-and-neck.

It's an interesting question. As the race goes on the tasks get a lot more difficult. What if they have to ride bikes, and the alternative is just as inaccessible for Charla?

Good point, I had forgotten about the biking, which in and of itself would be very difficult for Charla. I really think the worse thing that would happen though would be the foot race for the end. How dis-heartening that would be for Charla. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    FP

FORT Fogey
    I hope the producers thought out the last lag of the race so that Charla would have the same conditions (is this the right word?) to finish the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    I hope the producers thought out the last lag of the race so that Charla would have the same conditions (is this the right word?) to finish the race.

Me too, if C&M were in the final 2, and lost because Charla couldn't run fast enough, then that would suck big time.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    I am pretty sure that they make the whole race before even casting the teams. Also i don't think they would change anything.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread