+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 107 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla & Mirna

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I still swear it was the other way around. I remember Charla screaming "we can make it, Mirna.. we can make it!"
    I don't care what you swear it to be but Mirna was pushing Charla, even look at Cali's recap

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Again Mirna yells at Charla to hurry. Charla, who can see the camels, is sure they won’t make it in time to Hump and Ride for the Detour.

I never saw it at the first few episodes but Mirna is really cute when she smiles and has her head down

Quote Originally Posted by Jangaboo
    I never saw it at the first few episodes but Mirna is really cute when she smiles and has her head down

Quite a few people think that Mirna is hot over at the Television without Pity forum. I find people who think otherwise's responses are quite funny

Quote Originally Posted by Jangaboo

So,are you saying that Mirna is pretty when she isn't looking directly into the camera?

j/k

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

lol

some people have good angles

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by galenlover2000
    Charla and Mirna are by far the most entertaining team on the race! Although Mirna can get annoying sometimes - ok more like all the time hehe - they make a good team. As many of you have said, the duo amazes me every episode. When Mirna comes up with another lame excuse as to why she can't perform the task, I love Charla's reaction "OK! I'll do it!" She's always willing to do whatever it takes and is sooo brave. I can't believe they managed to walk all the way to the train station and Charla all bundled up was adorable! I also thought that Charla providing the entertainment at the travel agent/airport was hillarious!

I caught a bit of their audition tape on ET as well, and watching Charla go on the elliptical machine and carrying Mirna on her shoulders was too cute!

I hope this team wins it, or at least stays in till the end because the race wouldn't be the same without them!
    I agree that these two are good reality TV! Very watchable. I love Charla's attitude. She is making it happen. I hope they make it far.

Episode Roadblocks: A task in which only one member of the two-person Team may participate; in most cases, the non-participant must wait for the participant to accomplish the goal.

Is anyone starting to see a pattern here?

Episode 1: Carrying meat in Uruguay….Mirna

Episode2: Chasing a cow for a flag….Mirna

Episode 3: Eating chocolate….Charla

Episode 4: - Eating caviar in Russia…Charla

Episode 5: Crawling down the shaft in Egypt to retrieve a satchel in water…Charla

Has anyone else noticed that Charla has gotten stuck with doing the last three Roadblocks? Mirna is starting to boss Charla around a little too much, in my opinion.

Mirna: 2
    Charla: 3

I doubt it...Anyway i'm sure they will choose they best member suited for the task to perform it. Anyway, I was so relieved they mananged to catch the camels. ic an't imagine them esp Charla pushing those rocks! I relli love Charla and her never-say-die attitude. Mirna is starting to irk me...

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pag8891
    Episode Roadblocks: A task in which only one member of the two-person Team may participate; in most cases, the non-participant must wait for the participant to accomplish the goal.

Episode 1: Carrying meat in Uruguay….Mirna

Episode 5: Crawling down the shaft in Egypt to retrieve a satchel in water…Charla

Has anyone else noticed that Charla has gotten stuck with doing the last three Roadblocks? Mirna is starting to boss Charla around a little too much, in my opinion.

Mirna: 2
    The first episode, that wasn't a road block. That was just one of the route markers. Besides Charla did some of the carrying anyways.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Thank you for clarifying. So that means Mirna has only done one Roadblock and only because if involved running and she knew Charla had no chance at doing that.

REVISED

Episode 1: Not sure if there was a Roadblock

Mirna: 1

+ Reply to Thread