+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bob & Joyce

Bob & Joyce

[IMG]images/img/TARbobjoyce.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by official TAR site
    Bob & Joyce are both widowers who lost their partners to cancer. Even though both lived in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, they met on an Internet dating site and have been dating for over a year. Both claim that since they ran in different circles of friends, they never would have met one another if not for this website and have been loving life, and each other, ever since.

Bob has two adult children and Joyce has three, all of whom are very happy and supportive of their parents' relationship. Both say that they love new challenges, share a lot of the same moral, political and family values, have a very active lifestyle and are in good physical shape.

Bob & Joyce decided to do THE AMAZING RACE 5 "to show that a smart, physically fit and a very compatible couple of age 50+ widowers can win this contest and beat a bunch of younger Teams."
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

This is another intersting couple I can't wait to see But I don't think this team would last very long though

Sweet story.

I hope they do well.
    "That's Numberwang!"

They'll probably be the really sweet couple where everyone will cheer for them

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    I get the feeling they will drop behind early and won't be able to catch up...but then you never now
    You stole my smart quote!

While I like to root for the underdogs, I don't see this team making it far. I think they'll put up a valiant effort, and the bickering will be minimal, but they could very well be the first team eliminated.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I like these two, they have a nice story. I really hope they stick together after the game.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Very, Very Nice story.

I always find myself cheering for the older couple, and hope this team does well. I honestly can't see them making it that far though.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    This story is just so heart wrenching....but given there age they probably will be an early boot affirming there love and belief in surving as they say bye.....still you have to want to root for them to go far...you just have to...

Yet another team everybody agrees on...this is getting wierd. At least they'll have us rooting for them, even if (if we're all right) they are very early eliminees. (is that a word? it is now.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast