+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bob & Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    and more importantly they work extremely well together from what we've seen so far. Getting ahead in TAR is less about completing tasks quickly but more about making less mistakes than the other team.
    Exactly. I was searching for them all episode and each time they are on the screen, they would support each other and they seemed calm, cool and collected. They have a great attitude and I hope they can go far in the race.

They're a good team but I felt that they didn't get much air time in episode 2. I think that they will do well & they both seem compromising and supportive of each other.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm so thrilled these two are doing so well.

It's very refreshing to see a couple treat each other with love and respect despite stressful circumstances.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Bob and Joyce are winners in my book! They are the best! I was so proud of them going off the side of that mountain! They treat each other so well and are pleasant to watch! It would be soooo cool if they ended up being a top 3 team! Keep up the good work you two!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Fogey
    Bob & Joyce have really surprised me so far. I had them picked to be eliminated this week- I'm glad I was wrong.

This team really impressed me in this episode. There atitude of using their brains and not stressing out is working and they seem to be enjoying themselves and the race. I hope the go far. They are starting to come across as a kinder and gentler Ian and Teri.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    This team is a really nice and peaceful team and they quietly snuck up to be number 4 this race. It's refreshing to see there is no contraversy with this team and they are a kind internet dating couple. Nothing bad you can say about these two.

Was sad to see Bob and Joyce get Philiminated last night ! They really did a good job on the Amazing Race and beat out some good teams. It was so refreashing to see the respect and love they showed to one another. I wish them a long and happy life together! Congrats you two!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Leo
    Premium Member
    I really wanted this team to go further. Tough way to go, but that's the way things work in TAR. *sigh*

FORT Fogey
    Not the most exciting people on the show, but they are a very sweet couple. I wish them well.

+ Reply to Thread