+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bob & Joyce

I love this team! They really worked well together and obviously communicate very well. They remind me of Dave and Margaritta from TAR1. I hope they do as well or even better than D&M.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    I've always rooted for the old people in this show and they have picked a good one to compete this season. I don't see them as an underdog at all. They're very relaxed and they don't argue that much. I just hope they do good but I don't expect them to win though.

FORT Fogey
    Well I didn't like Bob. I thought he complained a lot and it got on my nerves. But they seem sweet together, but kind of boring. Hmmm...not sure what I'll think of them in the long run but I like her. She seems really nice.

I was very impressed by this team-I hope they stick around for a while
    Carey

This is the team I would LIKE to see win. (For all the reasons previously stated)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    This is the team I would LIKE to see win. (For all the reasons previously stated)
    Me too. And I just loved it when he was praising her after the "zip"... saying how tough she is and just the best partner anyone could ask for. How sweet! I'm for the pair of them.

Yep...someone needs to avenge Teri & Ian's loss (in AR3) and this team might do the trick!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Was glad to see Bob and Joyce have another strong showing .. hope it continues.

I mean hey .. they have outlasted two much younger teams .. who would have thought they would best Alison and Donny? Good for them!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Leo
    Premium Member
    I think Bob and Joyce could well slip under the collective radar and do very well. They seem to be reasonably competitive physically, and more importantly they work extremely well together from what we've seen so far. Getting ahead in TAR is less about completing tasks quickly but more about making less mistakes than the other team.

FORT Fan
    This team makes wise choices and they know what tasks they are good at. You can see they have no problems at taking the dogs, unlike all the other teams who have troubles on finding ways. These group's sense of direction is great

+ Reply to Thread