+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bob & Joyce

What a team these two were. Joyce was encouraging Bob when he was carrying the beef, and he encouraged her throughout the show. Glad they did as well as they did.

They already placed better than one of the younger teams so who knows how things will end up.

I did crack up when they had trouble finding the trunk release on the Mercedes ... I though "just how did these two meet on the internet?" HAHA Just playing ...

Good luck to them!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

What a great team. I was sooo rooting for them. They work well together. They get along nicely. They are a sweet couple. I wish them well and will be rooting hard for them. I hope they make it pretty far.

FORT Fogey
    This team seems so wonderful... I think that they could go far, and will show a lot of these younger ones up... and I can't wait to see it. (I hope that they outlast Ali & Donny in the end... that would be sweet)

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    (I hope that they outlast Ali & Donny in the end... that would be sweet)
    Whether they win or not, watching them come in before The Bickerson's would be the highlight of the season for me.

I loved how laid-back and relaxed they appeared to be compared to the frantic-ness of the twins and the dwarf team.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Whether they win or not, watching them come in before The Bickerson's would be the highlight of the season for me.

I loved how laid-back and relaxed they appeared to be compared to the frantic-ness of the twins and the dwarf team.

I have a feeling that no matter how far these two make it they will savor this experience more than many of the rest of the teams.
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    This team seems so wonderful... I think that they could go far, and will show a lot of these younger ones up... and I can't wait to see it.

I am always cheering for the older couple, and I love when they show the younger couples up. Remember Teri and Ian, I loved them!

I really liked this team.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by 2ctheworld

I did crack up when they had trouble finding the trunk release on the Mercedes ... I though "just how did these two meet on the internet?" HAHA Just playing ...
    I laughed, too. You do have to have the team at the beginning that does something funny. (Like getting lost in an empty parking lot )
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I knew I liked this couple on paper before the show, but after Ep1 I really have fallen in love with them. They didn't make any silly mistakes (I'm ignoring the trunk/hood opening thing ) and were very supportive of each other and just seemed to be having such a great time. As much as I'd love to see them win or even place highly in the race, I agree with QB that I hope they can atleast win one leg and get a nice vacation out of it....of all the racers I think they'd be the most appreciative of something like that and really have a good time with it.

They make a good team. A much more refined version of Teri & Ian; where the decision making is 50-50

+ Reply to Thread