+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bob & Joyce

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I like them a lot after reading their story. Sadly, I don't think they'll make it very far.

they seem like a great team, is anyone else reminded of david & margaretta from TAR1?

FORT Fogey
    Awwww I like them! They remind me too much of that old couple from last season. And they were eliminated first. Awwwww. I think they'll be eliminated first as well.

Internet dating site? That's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    great story- hard not to like them-
    Gone early- she'll be dead weight in the challenges...
    Probably, but you never know. If they actually ARE physically fit and not just saying that, I've seen some old people that would shock you with their strength and stamina, especially some that get heavily into working out and so forth after they retire.. I saw a bicycle tour headed toward Zion National Park one time, when I passed I saw that leading the pack up a huge hill a couple of miles long were a couple that had to be over 75! When I got to the park, I saw their support van waiting. I was curious about the old folks and asked. The tour leader said they were the only ones on that trip who completed every day's ride , and they were usually near the front! And I've seen this kind of stuff a lot.
    So don't give up on the old folks just yet.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

They seem like nice people who have found happiness together after very difficult experiences. I bet they are fighters. I don't think they will win, but I hope they make it pretty far. Definitely one of the most likeable teams just from reading the bios.

yes.. i think that are reminiscent to cyndi and russell in tar 2 more than dave and margeretta but i think they will be the first few booted
    All good things come to an end.

I think it would be cool if two cancer survivors or two people who had cancer (in remission) were on TAR. They'd have a nothing-to-lose mentality. Having been around cancer survivors, I tell ya'--they're just so fun and full of endurance. Anyway, this is a different story. It seems like people are sad already, as they think this is a heartwarming story and that the couple will likely lose. Hey, I think it's a victory to even be on the show and even compete in a couple legs, so if they lose early, then it still makes for a great accomplishment. And if they don't lose early, then they'll be fun to route for.

I agree, Shayla. I hope they do well. I like them the moment I saw this team. Well, on paper, at least
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Very likable couple. I hope they do well, although I'm not betting on it.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    Wow it's cool to see such a steady relationship after less than 2 years of knowing each other! This is interesting... could they be another Teri and Ian or another Debra and Steve?

having a partner in the medical field might be advantageous for the team lol
    READ THE ALL NEW AMAZING [STORY]RACE! (CLICK)
    "Good Morning Super Nintendo Chalmers!"-Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons.

+ Reply to Thread