+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

Alison & Donny

[IMG]images/img/TARalidonny.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by official TAR site
    Alison & Donny are from Pennsylvania and have been dating on and off for three years. The two of them met as students at an athletic convention at the University of Pittsburgh, and then ran into each other at a bar a few weeks later. As Alison puts it, "He's been hooked ever since." Alison was runner-up on the CBS summer reality series, BIG BROTHER 4, where her relationship with Donny was often discussed, although he was not in the house with her.

Alison says that although she and Donny have hurt each other in the past, she loves him with all her heart and wouldn't ever want to hurt him again. She describes him as much calmer than herself, and she loves to be the center of attention, while he likes to just watch from the sidelines.

Donny is the first person in his family to graduate from college. He describes himself and Alison as "both good looking, outgoing and extremely competitive." He says his most exciting moment in his life was scoring a touchdown in front of 30,000 people.

Alison & Donny describe themselves as "the greatest example of new age young adults. We give 110% to everything we do and don't accept not getting our way." They are excited about competing in THE AMAZING RACE 5, as Alison says, "to see if we should really try to work out our differences from BIG BROTHER. The $1 million is secondary."
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Unlike the rest of you, I didn't watch Big Brother so I have no idea what either of their personalities are like. I do think they make it to the late game (with good and bad moments), but probably land with 4th or 5th place.

I didn't watch BB too, but I heard a lot of negative comments about them so I guess they are going to be annoying.

The only problem I have here is that the application process has likely been side-stepped yet again, something that has become increasingly frequent on TAR.

Perhaps they did send in an application, but I somehow doubt it.
    I feel bad for people that apply through the supposedly proper channels.

She made BB more interesting forme last season.
    I have nothing against her, Nathan is the tool that gave her a second chance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    Alison is what made BB4 so good! She is going to do the same with AR5 let's hope!
    You stole my smart quote!

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    I didn't watch BB too, but I heard a lot of negative comments about them so I guess they are going to be annoying.

I have a feeling Alison will go out of her way to be annoying, mean, attention grabbing and get the most press and comments on this board. She will also be the one to beat. Donnie will tag along after her.

I can hardly wait

In BB's they'll probably make the show interesting but in shows like TAR, fighting and bitching makes them annoying

So it appears that we have posative and negative comments about them...Either way, how well do you think they'll do?

From what I remember about Alison she was uber-competitive and she was usually a winner (if not the winner then 2nd place)
    We won't be spending 24/7 with her, she won't be fake crying about missing Donny, seh won't be trying to win with her 'sexual charms' (I hope) so she might just be ok in this format. Donny is athletic as well so they probably have a half decent chance at going pretty far in this competition - now I have to break the news to my poor husband that he will be subjected to Ali's whine again LOL he couldn't stand her
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Poor Duxxy's husband

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast