Hey, I'd pay to see her starving.

you are always too funny Krom!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't mind seeing Omarosa starve too. But ewwww her on another reality show would drive me nuts. She BETTER not be back for TA2.

Ugh this is sooooooo unfair. I hope they're the first team gone! I can't BELIEVE this girl is getting to be on another reality show. I thought that you were only allowed to be on one. Oh yes, allow me to be on Survivor and then American Idol :rolleyes

This girl sounds awful. Sounds like some Heidi of BB. And ewwwww if they brought HEIDI for TAR I'd die. (Never saw BB.)

It's just unfair. I feel bad for the alternates who didn't get a shot cuz this chick gets to be on yet another reality show.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    this show was just fine with the amateurs...we didnt need Ally to whine and flirt her way across Europe....and If I recall from the phone calls on BB her boy freind was completely lacking in personality...which is a step up from Allys nasty one

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I would have noted that possibility, but I thought we weren't allowed to say that here.
    The great thing about this site is that we can say anything we want about the contestants! Just not other members of the site.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    With all of this negative attitude toward Allison due to her on BB, I think CBS knows exactly what they're doing. Which team has been most talked about prior to the race? Which team had a 3-page thread about them before any other teams were even mentioned (talking about the Allion will be on TAR thread)? Everybody wants to see her get eliminated...wouldn't want to miss that episode. Yes, CBS knows exactly what they're doing.
    "There's no such thing as bad publicity." I had a definite love/hate thing with Alison on BB. Most of the time I wanted to reach through the screen and smack her, but I watched her with that strange fascination that I would watch, say, Martha Stewart. (Kind of like a train wreck, where you can't pull your eyes away.)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    For me, it's not really the fact that I don't like her personality, but as Fluff said earlier, she is taking away 2 spots from other people that might have been really interesting.

However, it is nice to have at least one team that you don't like and want to see lose so you can cheer for them to come in last each week. (of course, when they finally do and it's a nonelim round and then the go on to win the whole thing -cough, Flo, cough - you feel like shooting yourself in the foot. But that's another story )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    That's exactly my beef, Fluff. They took spots away from two people who haven't had this opportunity yet. I've seen all I need to see from Alison. I'd like to meet two new people who are fired up to play.
    to Paulie and Fluff
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    The great thing about this site is that we can say anything we want about the contestants! Just not other members of the site.
    No I meant the language. I've been slapped for that word--in that same context I believe.

Back on topic, Donny: Boxers or Briefs? Alison: Razor or Nair?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Alison is from Big Brother ? Gosh, I don't see the need to sign up for another reality TV show, there's plenty of hopefuls out there that wanna join too. On another note, I'm doing my face-judgements again , I see them in Top 5.

Dex
    I don't know who this Alison and Donny are. Were they annoying in BB? And yeah I thought it was unfair that these 2 who already had their fair share of fame are still allowed to take another stab at it
    Bollocks to your pompous hiney! -makerc

+ Reply to Thread