+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i had hoped this girl would crawl in a cave- never to be heard of again after BB4...

of course she'll use her (self perceived) beauty to try and get her ahead in the game- i wonder if watching herself on TV made her realize what a bitch she was... (any changes?)

i'm so hoping she is gone in the first 2 episodes- but somehow i think CBS will find a way to keep her around awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I never watch BB4 either but I gather she is the contestant that we will love to hate? (ala Kelly?)
    No. I think from what I'm reading here she'll be a more "Flo" character who we would just purely hate.
    But I don't really see Donny being as patient as Zach was

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    wow with all the paegent winners- i am so anxious to see how Allison copes with the role as the ugly duckling... i mean how can miss bumblebucknowhere watermeoln carnival queen compete against Miss Texas, and Miss Teen Texas?

I wonder how long it will take to find out the answer to the burning question most people were asking about Donny last year?

How p-whipped does Alison have him?

For those who don't know Alison or BB, but know previous TARs... start with TAR3's "Flo" as a base, make her SLIGHTLY smarter, about the SAME bossiness level, and MUCH meaner, but perhaps ever more whiny (although more of it will be behind closed doors/behind people's backs). Her bossiness, at least with a guy, may often be the more subtle manipulative type instead of straight out yelling. If she holds to pattern, she will backstab other teams easily--although as I said since she's not COMPLETELY stupid she may figure out that the others foreknowledge of her might require a different public strategy. Outwardly on BB she always tried to appear "fun" and as a party person, so she might keep that up if she can convince people that was more "true" than the backstabbing/mean persona.

I agree with Fluff though...how did she get on TAR.
    Apparently she was asked. BB got big ratings last year. TAR didn't. TAR wanted to seal the deal for 2 editions (Summer AND Fall). To them it seemed a small sacrifice, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Apparently she was asked. BB got big ratings last year. TAR didn't. TAR wanted to seal the deal for 2 editions (Summer AND Fall). To them it seemed a small sacrifice, apparently.
    I think that sucks. Someone else should have been given a chance at the game. What really makes me mad though, is that she is annoying, and that I'll have to listen to her whining, crying fits again. This girl is about as fake as they come. I can't for the life of me figure out why Donnie is still with her after the crap she pulled on BB.

I love that Alison's "profession" is listed as "Unemployed".

Alison says, of Donnie:
    What strengths and weaknesses does your teammate bring to the Team?
    Alison: Donny is the strongest person I know. If he can put up with me, he can put up with the world. He does tend to jump the gun and not think things through. And sometimes he's a little lazy, but I love him for it!
    Me-ow.

Donny apparently did no pre-interview. It's interesting seeing WHICH couples both did pre-interviews versus which ones had only one, presumably dominant, partner do it.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yes indeed -- this will be the team you love to hate.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Krom..you can't put reality tv star on your resume....the producers wont like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I love that Alison's "profession" is listed as "Unemployed".
    I thought I was the only one

How about listing her profession as reality tv whore??

Not watching BB, can't really comment but I agree with cable101. They definitely look interesting and I hope that by inviting this second time round 'reality tv star' will do TAR some benefit in terms with ratings.
    I rather lurk than post.

+ Reply to Thread