+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: Alison & Donny

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ctheworld
    No Alison and Donny made episode 3 a very enjoyable experience to watch!
    Well I didn't even notice they were gone. Its definitely not any worse without them. I do think that it was very enjoyable, and the fact we didnt have to hear insulting through the whole task. But it would have still been funny

After watching the second installment of the Amazing Race 5. I honestly think the Alison and Donny share one brain, I mean how is it possible to be in first place and go down to last????????
    Bubbles Tea

Captain of the World
    After watching the second installment of the Amazing Race 5. I honestly think the Alison and Donny share one brain, I mean how is it possible to be in first place and go down to last????????
    Ask Chris and Amanda from season 4.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Oo Bubbles oO

It's been done at least twice before in previous seasons.

its happened more then once...

I do find it interesting that they have been gone for weeks and we are still talking about them as if they mattered.

As much as I believe that Alison's mouth could use a regulating device, in the end it was Donny that blew it when it counted most. I find myself wondering just how much "vital" cash they had on hand when they finally arrived at the pitstop, money that was now meaningless. I wouldn't have considered walking the doggies to be a particularly hard task, but considering what they showed, there must be a learning curve involved. To spend as much time as they did on that, only to abandon it, and THEN assume that they had time to take a leasurely bus ride, seems to indicate that either Donny has a bit of the skinflint in him, or that he'd heard enough of Alison's comments to decide that an early exit was best for his sanity.

Isn't Alison Grodner one of the producers for Big Brother? Couldn't that be who Marcellus is always referring to? Just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread