+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    Nobody is denying that Allison is smarter than Donny- it is very obvious. Also, I disagree with those who claim that Allison is not particularly attractive. At the very least she is pretty, .

at the best, she is a 6....at the best!

I have to say I'm glad they're gone. I had my Alison fill on BB last season, and I think the constant bickering between the two of them would have gotten old really quickly...

(What do I mean "would have gotten old really quickly"? It did get old really quickly!)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    at the best, she is a 6....at the best!

I'd say that Alison is easily more attractive than 80% of the women in her age group on the planet. It seems to me that that would rate higher than a 6.

But if you're comparing her only to supermodels and famous Hollywood actresses, then maybe she is a 6.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck

(What do I mean "would have gotten old really quickly"? It did get old really quickly!)
    Exactly!

I'm sure both Alison and Donny are nice people and I wish them well. That being said so much of the time they were on the show they looked to be at each others throat ... no thanks, that's not why I love to watch the Amazing Race!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Most people on this board have the problem with her that I do: she is argumentative, rude, obnoxious, selfish and capable of destroying anybody's morale in a matter of minutes. In other words, her behavior is nothing short of dreadful.
    This is what makes her UNattractive...
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key..." - The Eagles

"I like the bed I'm sleepin' in, just like me it's broken in; it's not old... just older..." - Bon Jovi

JR.
    I'd say that Alison is easily more attractive than 80% of the women in her age group on the planet. It seems to me that that would rate higher than a 6.

But if you're comparing her only to supermodels and famous Hollywood actresses, then maybe she is a 6.
    80%? I think that's a bit high. She is middle of the pack on this show. 6 is about right, add the attitude and it goes to -6.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    80%? I think that's a bit high. She is middle of the pack on this show. 6 is about right, add the attitude and it goes to -6.
    Exactly right JR! You could be a goddess but if you are a b**tch - then a minus 6 may be too high. Beauty comes from within.

FORT Newbie
    i actually go to bloomsburg univ. with donny. i have class with him right now, and he is VERY disgusted with that girl. he said it was very hard to watch tues show.

Captain of the World
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

THANK YOU for sharing this link ... it was definitely worth checking out.

In response to the question, 'are you living in the same city', Ali responds that she moved 5 states away. Silence from Donny.
    Alison: He doesn't know
    Donny: He doesn't care

Total bickering throughout the interview.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread