+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

I never understood how/why they were ever together in the first place. Donny is WAY out of AliHo's league in terms of looks. I'm glad he finally came to his senses.

Yes!!! there is a God!!!!! and Donnie better run far and fast, who knows why he stuck with her after BB4 but maybe he is finally done with her. I had read on one interview with her that they were not together, but who knows if they are still on-off-on-off or if its for good.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

A&D are poster children for what an extremely bad relationship looks like. You can fight with your partner or spouse but when you resort to nothing but name-calling, you're headed for the dumpster.

I feel like TAR has been reclaimed with their departure. I really resented them being "casted" in and taking the place of two deserving applicants. Now the race is really on!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I am so glad they are gone. I loathed her (I saw her on BB and she was horrid). Donny - what is your problem guy? He is a good looking man and I am sure he can find someone better than that controlling b__ch. I guess the producers think whining, screaming, tantrum throwing babies are what the audience wants to see and that is why they cast her.
    I couldn't agree with you more! What is it going to take for Donny to wake up and smell the week old trash! Allison is something he should do without, I hope he gets the message this time. Last time she embarassed him by herself. This time she embarassed him to his face. I know love is blind, but magnifying glasses are only a $1.00 at the dollar store.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1
    I know love is blind, but magnifying glasses are only a $1.00 at the dollar store.

I could have used this advice a few times myself! I for one am glad they are gone, seeing her on Big Brother was more than I could handle and having her on here was making me ill. See ya Alison!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I can't understand why Ali took the dogs...it seems like Donny would have been able to keep them in better control than her,plus I think she would have been better at reading the map and/or getting someone to help them.

That was a mystery tome too, as was why they went with Donny's decision to do that in the first place and his decision to take the bus.
    His choices cost them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah. Wouldn't you know it? Everyone thinks that Donny was the good-guy in this situation, while it was him all along that cost these two the game. Although I still hate Allison, I'm not positive that DONNY is out of HER league... might be the other way around.

FORT Fogey
    Nobody is denying that Allison is smarter than Donny- it is very obvious. Also, I disagree with those who claim that Allison is not particularly attractive. At the very least she is pretty, I can definitely understand why some guys might find her to be beautiful. Most people on this board have the problem with her that I do: she is argumentative, rude, obnoxious, selfish and capable of destroying anybody's morale in a matter of minutes. In other words, her behavior is nothing short of dreadful.

And since this is exactly how she came off on Big Brother, I think we can safely assume that it was NOT the editing.

I taped the show and rewatch it last night. When they were in the cab after they left "the tango", Donny asked Alison whether they should take a bus or a taxi to the roadblock and she responded that she didn't want to speak with him right now. Seems she was still upset about the dog walking incident. At that point they were ahead of the pack including the Mommies (who came in fourth). Ali let her emotions get in the way and a lot of people are blaming Donny for their ouster.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    I did not watch Allison on BB...so from me you can get an unbiased opinion. She and Donny will do well. I even think they will get positive editing. They certainly won't win, but I can see a 4th place. Now, me not having seen her on BB may make me completely naive, but that's what I can get from them from only the bios on the CBS page.

This has got to be one of the worst predictions of all time.

+ Reply to Thread