+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

FORT Fan
    Yep! I was surprised by how Alison blew up at the last part and just walked off, if they broke up as mentioned earlier in this thread, well, I think its a good thing for both of them

And....I might be the only one who thinks this way, but I am still gonna say it, I really agreed with Alison.... whatever she said truly makes sense and Donny should listen to her.
    1) In the Insider video: Telling Donny to read clues carefully
    2) Telling Donny to ask people when they could not find their way around during the dogs detour
    "3)" Did she tell Donny to take a cab before they took the bus? If she didnt....aww, that was a mistake she made but Donny made a greater mistake by deciding to take a bus.

Perhaps Alison's whining was too much for Donny to handle, so he could not listen to her? Perhaps so That being said, I really like Alison's competitiveness and ability to run this race IMO and I am kind of upset they were kicked out for they brought so much entertainment!

NOTE: I did not watch Alison on BB

FORT Fogey
    A couple of days ago, I predicted that Alison & Donny would soon be at each others throats and that us viewers could only hope that they would be eliminated quickly.

Thank god it happened- that was one couple that I won't miss.

FORT Fogey
    The problem with those two is that Alison is smart, driven woman who also happens to be an obnoxious, incredibly selfish, high maintenance bitch, while Donny was a nice, athletic guy who just wasn't particularly bright. These two are a horrible match, personally as well as competitors on Amazing Race.

I stopped watching BB4 around the halfway mark because of Alison, but I have to give credit where credit is due - they won when she was in control. Donny is cute but dumb. I hate when smart women defer to their less intelligent partners for peace sake. Do they get to keep the money they saved by taking the bus? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Do they get to keep the money they saved by taking the bus? Just wondering.
    I was also wondering about the money. (This is the first season of TAR I've watched.) If teams don't use all the money they are given during a leg of the race do they lose it?

I am so glad to see them go. I only with it had happened a week sooner.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by La Gitana
    I was also wondering about the money. (This is the first season of TAR I've watched.) If teams don't use all the money they are given during a leg of the race do they lose it?
    They get to keep the money. Otherwise the teams would have no way of dealing with the inevitable $1 leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    They get to keep the money. Otherwise the teams would have no way of dealing with the inevitable $1 leg.
    I didn't know there is a $1 leg. Interesting! Thanks for the info, Leo!

FORT Fan
    That's why Donny wanted to keep the money. Possibly, Donny thought that they were not in a bad position when they needed to choose the transportation. So they took a bus.
    Moreover, being a man, if I were yelled at for many times, I definitely won't listen to her. I can totally understand Donny'd feeling.

On the other hand, I can say Alison understand the rules and the tactic of taking part in Amazing Race very well. She knows what a team should or shouldn't do. It's just she chose a wrong partner or the CBS suggested a wrong partner for her.

For me, I don't think Alison is such a bxxxx, because she was just too competitive. Unlike Flo, she whined and did nothing in the race and let her partner dragged her all the way.

Wait did they break up?

+ Reply to Thread