+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

FORT Newbie
    I'm sorry but I watched BB4 and wanted to scream everytime I saw Alison turn on her phony tears, flirt shamelessly with all the boys and the wonder how her boyfriend back home would feel, lie, backstab and cheat the others. She was ethically challenged. She thought she was hot stuff. But all she really was an annoying, plump, unemployed, starving for attention, mental case. I hope she and Donny are eliminated the first round - otherwise this series is going to be all about her.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Alison was good at challenges when she needed to be. Every time she was nominated for eviction she won the lifesaver thingy. She is really competitive, but lacked the likeability to get people to vote for her in the end. She may do well since you don't get voted off of this show, but I can't imagine other teams helping them out with information and stuff.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Regular
    I'm excited to see Alison in this format

FORT Fogey
    I hope this team will go away... FAST.

I have no desire to see this.... again.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The only problem I have here is that the application process has likely been side-stepped yet again, something that has become increasingly frequent on TAR.

Perhaps they did send in an application, but I somehow doubt it.
    I feel bad for people that apply through the supposedly proper channels.
    That's exactly my beef, Fluff. They took spots away from two people who haven't had this opportunity yet. I've seen all I need to see from Alison. I'd like to meet two new people who are fired up to play.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

As much as Allison drove my crazy on BB4, she was at least highly entertaining even if it was in a negative way.

I am not sure how thrilled I am to see her again.

I am sure they side-stepped the application process and that really irritates me considering my Mum and I sent in a tape...along with lots of other people.

Hopefully she will change my view of her, but I am not holding my breath.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I'm not very excited to see Alison again. But I think her and Donny will do well.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughn
    I'm sorry but I watched BB4 and wanted to scream everytime I saw Alison turn on her phony tears, flirt shamelessly with all the boys and the wonder how her boyfriend back home would feel, lie, backstab and cheat the others. She was ethically challenged. She thought she was hot stuff. But all she really was an annoying, plump, unemployed, starving for attention, mental case. I hope she and Donny are eliminated the first round - otherwise this series is going to be all about her.
    Welcome to the FORT vaugn!
    You've summed up my feelings about Alison completely.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Though I hated Alison on BB4 I cannot wait to see her on TAR5. She should make it interesting and I see her having Donny on a leach.

I see them get eliminated in the first three legs of th race
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread