+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

I haven't read all of the posts in this thread, but I'm assuming there are those who hate the fact that Alison has tainted TAR with her presence. To quote from the TAR website: "Alison & Donny describe themselves as "the greatest example of new age young adults. We give 110% to everything we do and don't accept not getting our way." umm yeah. Not accepting not getting your way. Sounds very adult to me. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by reality_junkie
    With all due respect to everyone's differing opinions, I think that TAR and BB are two totally different games. There are different stratagies that go into playing each game.
    I kind of think this has been pointed out by several people here already. I myself, just a few posts up, used the same logic to say that Alison's success in BB (sure she didn't win, but coming in 2nd IS success) could likely mean the opposite here--because the required skills are different. It has little to do with how nice or nasty she is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    She'll be right up there with Flo before it's all said and done! Trust me. I watched BB4 so I know the pain that is Allison Erwin!
    It's Alison Irwin, if your gonna insult someone at least have the decency to spell the name right.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I kind of think this has been pointed out by several people here already. I myself, just a few posts up, used the same logic to say that Alison's success in BB (sure she didn't win, but coming in 2nd IS success) could likely mean the opposite here--because the required skills are different. It has little to do with how nice or nasty she is in real life.
    Wasn't Allison also the one giving exercise classes in the BB house? I think she's a strong physical contender, and Donny as well.

It all depends on whether you think the game is more physical or mental. I think in the past I would have definitely said a physical player has the edge (as long as they're not thundering dunderheads). But since they've added some new things to the race to increase strategy, it's not clear what will be more important.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I HATE Ali-slut, I cant believe CBS decided to re-cast her on Amazing Race. Luckily, I never watched AR, and I dont think I will becuse of Ali-Slut and her crazy boyfriend. I hope they lose and make fools of themselves

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    I am reminded of the show....foxes rip off of the Amazing race where people were dropped clueless with out money in the middle of no where...and the one team made money with the lady all but dancing topless for both Russian and Japanese businessmen...

ally should have been on that show....the amazing race is too classy for her.....
    That show was called "Lost!", and that skanky broad ended up winning. But you're right, I expect Ali's performance on TAR5 to remind me of......whatever her name was.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

"Lost" was on NBC, not FOX. Conan O'Brian's production company was actually part of it. It aired concurrently with the first TAR, so it's a stretch to call it a rip off of it.

I can sum my intense feelings up in one single, solitary, classic FORT emoticon:

If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

I couldn't stand this girl on Big Brother. She deliberately fed the lie to her ex-boyfrend that she thought Nathan (the pretty blond boy with the huge crush on her) was possibly gay to deflect her boyfriends jealousy - because she was fooling around with Nathan under the covers!

Hope she loses!!!

Haven't read this whole thread, so sorry if I am just echoing what is already posted.
    Allison had her 15 minutes of fame. IMHO, the decision to add her to this show is a poor decision. TAR is a special competition. Not everyone get's a chance to travel the world, let alone leave the town they live in. Of all the applicants to become a contestant, there had to be someone more worthy of the honor to compete. Not only are these contestants being given a special priviledge to travel and compete around the world, they are also representing us as Americans in a foreign land.

+ Reply to Thread