+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Site's Up

Captain of the World

Sites Up

I am sure John is working on it, but the site is up and running. The teams are announced and you can watch the preview on the early show website.

Kind of exciting, but kind of pisses me off that 1) I am not on it and 2) they didn't bring back Team ATC for a second run.

Well, seeing as how TAR 6 is in the process of being cast, It better do well so there can be a TAR 7. I don't even care about the money, just let me run and win the damn thing. I like money though.

Yes! I just visited the site like randomly and the site is up! Which means the TAR forum will be officially put up on FORT

Reading the contestant bio's now! SO EXCITED

Ok The teams *not mentioning any since it could be a spoiler* are pretty interesting! There are finally new combinations of relationships!

One great thing about it is that the trend of an all male team winning will be low this season!

If you want the site it's www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I haven't read the bios yet, but there are some interesting relationships here. Like the once engaged couple, and the internet dating couple. I thought they would be married grandparents!

Okay, I did read Linda and Karen's bio... I heart the bowling moms!
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

What I'm so glad is that there are only 1 male team this season 3 female teams and 7 co-ed teams!

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    Man, this cast kicks ass! There isn't much M/M teams! Yes
    You stole my smart quote!

All right! It's about time CBS got things rolling!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

I agree with you all, CBS did an excellent job casting this time around. We could all be proven wrong first episode and all the teams will be completely boring, but I don't think so.

Art
    Woo-hoo!! I am SO ready for TAR! Didn't TAR 4 premiere in May? And we're not getting this season till July. Can't WAIT! I'm not too sure about this years' teams myself yet, but I look forward to the first episode to see them.

Is there a reason everyone is so excited about there being only 1 all-male team this year?

IMHO, the male teams from the first 4 TAR's (especially the clowns, team guido, chip & reichen, the team with the two funny east-coast brothers, the team the first year with the nerdy guy with the glasses and the big guy), have been about 100 times more entertaining than the all-female teams and the co-ed married/dating teams (Flo and Zack? Tara and Will? and this year Allison and Donny? Ack!)

In addition, all-male teams have won 3 of the 4 TAR's. That shows that male teams can be very competitive and work well together.

Maybe I'm in the minority on this. But haven't the all-male teams been both more competitive and more entertaining? Why only one this year?

Eric

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast