+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flo's posts on TWoP

Flo's posts on TWoP

Alright, since everyone wants to know, and I *did* ask about it during the interview, here are her original 2 posts on the TWoP site, which have since disappeared:

Message 1
    I have been trying not to read anymore but after last night's episode I decided to register and respond to some of the cruel criticisms. I would just ask that you consider the stress of the race at this point and the fact that I am clearly a competitive woman who just wants to win this race. I am happy to explain and even apologize for certain behaviors but I have frankly had enough of reading this garbage and not standing up for myself.
    Message 2:
    Look-I did not go on a reality tv show not knowing that I would judged by a bunch of people without anything better to do - However, since you spend so much time watching and commenting on television programs did you consider that perhaps editing is involved here and while I concede to giving the editors some material to make me the "bitch" on the show- I may infact have redeeming qualities and moments that you do not have the pleasure of seeing. I understand that I put myself out there for all to critique- but unless you have been on the race you can't really understand the impact that it can have on a person. I am really shocked to see myself reacting like I do in some situations- I am lucky that Zach and I were together 24 hrs a day and that I hopefully was able to make up to him for the times that I hurt his feelings. However I will say that regardless of how weak and whiny you all think I am I know how valuable of an experince this was for me and I look forward to defending myself to some extent in the near future.

Why did TWoP delete her posts?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    ...and while I concede to giving the editors some material to make me the "bitch" on the show...
    HA! Some material

Yes, Why did they delete?
    Carey

If she hadn't been so bitchy, they wouldn't have focused on her so much. You have to give them the fuel first.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I have no idea why they deleted them. I hardly ever go over there, I just happened to see that she had posted, and then people jumped all over her, and they deleted her post but not the replies to it.

John: I have no idea why they deleted them. I hardly ever go over there, I just happened to see that she had posted, and then people jumped all over her, and they deleted her post but not the replies to it.
    Maybe Flo deleted her own posts. Or a T*** moderator did. Before finding this site, I posted there. Several of my posts were deleted, and I wasn't cursing or such, just cogently presenting my opinions. In my opinion, one of the moderators was not so moderate. As an experiment, several of you should register there and see how long it takes for you to have a run-in with a petty tyrant. So sad!
    John, FYI, I see that one post over there refers to FORT as something like "another website."

A Question Of Balance... Zdorama's Avatar
    John,

Thank you for posting up those original messages Flo put up. When I heard about it being discussed I wanted SO badly to read for myself her own opinions...When I learned it had been deleted I gave up.

Personally I think Flo delted the posts herself...I think she originally posted because she thought she could explain herself and "shut up" her attackers, but when she found it was a "losing situation" she bailed out and didn't want to keep her messages up for further attack.

I hadn't even thought about her deleting them herself. Oops!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I had also looked at TWOP quite a bit before finding the FORT, and I think they have some good writing on that site, but very little *free* exchange of information. The FORT has Paulie, Fluff, Cali, the Jenn and Tracey journal, among many other great writers, as well as the best forum enviornment I have come across.

I wish that Flo had expressed her ideas here, as while she has certainly taken her share of criticism on this board, the participants are a pretty fair bunch.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast