+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Comments and thoughts on Flo & Zach Winning

Comments and thoughts on Flo & Zach Winning

I've combined the many discussions about Flo & Zach winning The Amazing Race 3 into one tidy little thread.

Reality Junkie
    I thought Flo was really, really, REALLY horrible, but I'm sure she's embarassed, ashamed and humilated to the point that hopefully she learned a lesson or two and in the future will think before she talks or acts.

Yes, for having the patience of Job, Zach probably deserves more than half of the million. And no, they weren't my first choice to win the Race. But they did win fair and square and therefore, the money should be all theirs.

Congratulations Zach and Flo!
    D.

Hmmm...now where did I put that clue??

They did win, and in the end, that's all that counts. They deserve credit for coming in first, on my favorite reality TV show, and probably the most stressful test of travel-smarts anyone will ever endure.

I think they performed well, and even where one of the team members refused to participate, the other one stepped up, and that's what a good team is supposed to do. It just happened that one of them had to step up a little more than usual.

I can't fault them for winning, it's a pretty pure game. Even if I think some things about it are a little unfair, it's still the best 13-episode ride I've ever seen, season after season.

Hey John- I saw in the Orlando Sentinel yesterday 12/20 that
    TAR4 in be in March can you confirm?
    Carey

TAR4 is scheduled for February 26, but it could change a week or two out from that. It definitely won't be before then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789