+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Comments and thoughts on Flo & Zach Winning

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    And that damn cab that appeared magically out of nowhere. Talk about luck.

Welcome to the FORT Pay!

I don't think it's fixed, but that team is the luckiest damn team I've ever seen IN my life!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Congratulations to Zach!

Sorry, there's nothing worth congratulation Flo on. It is abominable that someone could behave like that and be considered a "victor".
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

LG.

This is from the CBS site and it looks like right after riding on Zach's coattails to the finish line Flo couldn't wait to huddle up with picnic table cloth wearing Drew. :rolleyes

Congrats, Zach, I think you really earned it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The only thing that could have redeemed Flo in my mind is if she would have apologized to Zach (sincerely) on the Early Show, and scratched her name off the million dollar check.

I agree BF.
    She just put on her giggly "I'm a helpless girlie" persona when she said sorry to Zach.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    did Flo say about a dozen times in the race that "she's the luckiest girl in world"? She was right.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    that check isn't real, BTW, it doesn't have a routing number. The "real" checks are issued separate for both winner and tax is withheld so they are far less than $500,000 each.

I think we all realised that cheque was just a prop.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cogradulations to Zach, you had the biggest challenge of the race and came through at the end. Now take that money and go vistit the countries again but with someone who will enjoy your company and not complain about every little thing.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

LG.
    It boggles the mind what some people believe after reading on the internet.

+ Reply to Thread