+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Comments and thoughts on Flo & Zach Winning

Agreed, congrats to Zach.
    I don't think the money will make up for the utter humiliation he was subjected to during the race.
    It's quite pitiful how he clearly still has romantic feeligs towards her.
    He needs to cut her loose and get some friends that will appreciate what a great guy he is.
    "That's Numberwang!"

As if TAR hasn't had enough to contend with this season.
    Hopelessly defeated in the ratings by the vastly inferior The Bachelor, it now has to survive spawning probably the most annoying winner in reality tv history.
    Last edited by fluff; 12-19-2002 at 07:54 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Pay

Fixed

After seeing Flo and Zach last night I'm convinced this race was fixed from the getgo. Come on, they are given two chances to go on after coming last two times. Last night's little round boat ride convinced me these two are related to the producer or someone at CBS. The rules were one person in one little round boat - period. What happens? These two are allowed to get some fisherman to row them over to the marker!!! Especially after Flo tried the heavy loaded bike and boat and failed at both. The other contestants didn't take the little round boat because it was obvious this would be tough to row. Am I the only one that thinks this is fixed?????

talkin' all that Jazz
    well said fluff... the amazing race is about how 2 pple work and support each other through the race but i haven't been seeing that in flo.. she either... gives up.. then whines about it being so hard... brings down other pple... and makes other pple do all the work! that's not what teamwork is all about man!

zach is better off without flo.. and i hope i'll not see another "flo" in amazing race 4.. it'll juz be too torturing... on the ears...

Welcome, Pay!

I don't think it's fixed, but I do have a problem with the fact that they hired people to row the boats across the river. I think that tainted their win, because it will definitely be a point of discussion.

But as for coming in last on 2 of the non-elimination legs, I think it's just dumb luck. Those legs are pre-determined.

but there's bound to be someone like her. It's so dissapointing that they won
    All good things come to an end.

But they didn't have a choice did they, and that gets me thinking, if people hadn't help them to row the boat, would they still win? And if they weren't lucky enought to get the plane tickets, would they still win? I was so annoyed with Flo's whining and lethargic personality during the 1st part. I know that racing around the world is harsh but she just whines and complains, and her partner has to endure it, and guess who wins?

agree with that completely

Zach gets a million, Flo gets none

Zach gets a million, Flo gets none. Who doesn't agree with me here? By the way, does anyone know when the next season will begin airing.

The next season is scheduled for February 26, but it could be changed.

+ Reply to Thread