+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TAR5 Commercials on Almost Every Show!

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar

TAR5 Commercials on Almost Every Show!

Today morning on the price is right (reported by another poster at another board since i was at school)

during my local news at 5 PM

and now CBS placed it again a few minutes ago (watching NBC but flipping constantly for commericlas)

Thats 3 TAR Commercials so far today...

FORT Newbie
    what did the commericals show?

The new promo thats online (CBS video)...So far i've seen it 4 times today (just saw it a 4th time during CSI)

I saw a promo right before the local news at 10 last night. It still says the premier is July 6. Good news!

Now after about 6 commercials in one night...i don't think there is a turning back from July 6th.

Yeah, I'm starting to think they are going to go forward with the July 6th start date also. If they were serious about switching the date wouldn't they just say "coming soon" instead of actually tagging a specific date to it - especially if you are going to air the comercial quite a few times during the course the day.

Could it just be possible that CBS is coming around to the realization that if they want good ratings they do need to let people know that the show is out there!! Woohoo!!

what is sad though...is they started it during repeat season...less potential gain of viewers

Hopefully with TAR6 they'll have promotions during new shows (maybe survivor premiere?) and then with added viewers, and subtracting viewers lost due to saturday night...the amount of viewers might stay constant

I just saw my first commericial this morning! I'm thrilled that they are advertising it at all. Even better that they say "Emmy winning The Amazing Race premiers July 6"

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

the official site, which doesn't have much of anything yet, leads me to believe the first episode will be 90 minutes... ummm... has that been discussed?

Anyway, it's premiers at 9:30pm

here's the link, but like I said it's not a lot:

BUT THERE IS A little PICTURE OF PHIL
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast