+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Teri & Ian

Teri and Ian, you ran a terrific race. You should be proud. Never once did you suggest you might give up. I think that's very important. Great job, and another great interview, John!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Great interview! Thanks John, Teri, and Ian!

Excellent interview!! Teri and Ian, you two certainly overcame a lot of odds. I've gained a lot of respect for you guys. Great race!!!

It's always nice to see such a successful couple. They seem to have a handle on each other so well. They accept each other's strengths and faults and are obviously still very much in love. Congrats on running such a great race.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Great interview!
    All good things come to an end.

FORT Newbie

Re: Our Interview with Teri & Ian

Originally posted by John
    Ian: We're told that we're the oldest team to ever complete the race, so we're pretty proud of that. We consider ourselves winners, and we went the distance.
    Teri&Ian, I would have you know that I consider you both winners too. Honestly, you were nowhere near my list of favourite teams in the beginning but I'll admit that as the race went on, my view changed entirely.

I'm sure your children are so proud of you because if you were my parents, I would be too! Congratulations for such a good race completed!

And thanks, John, for this wonderful interview.

Teri and Ian became one of my favorie couples right after Jon Vito and Jill. WTG and you are winners in my book

Another great interview, John!

They were not my favorite team, but I always said that I admired their "never give up" attitude. Good for them for coming in second, and all with their own merits.

Some people call me Ee-an, some people call me Eye-an, and my brother in law calls me "potato-potata"
    Ian is kind of funny when he's relaxed.

Teri had a great answer towards Flo's rude remarks. Teri did a bunch of roadblocks. In that sense, she kicked Flo's butt.

Thanks Teri and Ian for such a wonderful interview. Best of luck to you and take care. Come back and enlighten us more with your comments.

talkin' all that Jazz
    Congrats Teri and Ian! You guys certainly blew me away!

great interview again, john!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast