+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Flo and Zach (The Winners)

I have to agree with the way that Cygne Noir read the "only 23" comment as being about the years ahead.

I saw Flo for a very few minutes on the Early Show (I did tape it, and plan to watch later). SHe seems almost to have rehearsed her answer for her behavior. That, by the way, is not a put down, rather an observation.

The mean side of me wanted to see her have a major melt down during the interview, the nice part was glad she was apologetic to Zach, and credited him as much as she did.

I am still not happy that she won, because I don't like the message that it sends, soley based on Flos behavior. I am glad Zach won, because he ran a damn good race and a damn clean one too.

Whatever everyone's feelings are on who won, I think we can agree that it was one heck of an awesome race to watch.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I really must give you props for this one, John. It must have been a little diffilcult to hold back. Well, I just hope Flo realized that she was immature at some times. I guess she'll learn from that.

Originally posted by cali

I am still not happy that she won, because I don't like the message that it sends, soley based on Flos behavior. I am glad Zach won, because he ran a damn good race and a damn clean one too.

Agree with you. Flo is not a winner. How many times had she broke down and quitted halfway? Essentially, she piggybacked on Zach all the way. (digress- Zach is a fabulous guy. After this show I bet he'd have a lot of girls after him )

However, since everyone is so happy for her and Zach, and heck, even Zach doesn't really blame her, why should I?
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Very true Cali!

This is by far the most compelling reality show on TV. It's a damn shame that some people are missing out on it.

Now...for the plug part:
    PLEASE! If you enjoyed The Amazing Race, please go to www.cbs.com, go to the bottom of the page and click on "feedback" to submit your thoughts on the show. It's important not only to share your thoughts here, but to let CBS know how much you love the show as well through their official web site. It's a lot easier to keep a show going than to revive one that has been cancelled.

Submit your comments early, submit them often!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Newbie

Re: Our Interview with Flo and Zach (The Winners)

Originally posted by John
    Are you still friends?
    Zach: Definitely.
    Flo: Yes, we'll always be close friends. He still speaks to me, can you believe it?
    I definitely believe it because Zach is truly one amazing guy! It's just so typical of him to be so nice and forgiving because he's shown himself to be almost supernaturally patient in the race. You're my hero, Zach, heh.

Flo, I really have nothing more to say about you except that I sincerely hope you're a whole lot nicer in real life. (Glad I won't have the "pleasure" of finding out though.)

Nevertheless, congratulations to you both, and all the best for your future!

great job!
    Carey

alohalilo
    Cool interview. Just a little too easy on Flo. I just thought I'd point out that the subject should read "Our Interview with Flo and Zach , the whiner and the winner".

talkin' all that Jazz
    Hey great interview John! and... yes... she is still a brat...

talkin' all that Jazz
    Originally posted by alohalilo
    I just thought I'd point out that the subject should read "Our Interview with Flo and Zach , the whiner and the winner". [/B]
    heheheheeh....

FORT Newbie
    I'm quite surprised that Flo was the one who suggested that she and Zach do the race. I guess she thought it seemed fun and didn't think that the race would be that difficult.

Glad to see that Zach is interested in going back to Vietnam for a lil' bit of fun. Hope he has better memories this time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-8:
    Refback This thread
    04-10-2007, 08:07 AM
  2. 11-8:
    Refback This thread
    04-09-2007, 11:33 AM