+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Early Show

I'll have to go re-read my own recap, but did Flo do the skydiving??
    I remember the comment about parents killing someone, but I don't remember it being Flo... although it fit's as being something she would say.

TOPIC:
    Yes, Ian was great on the Early Show. It was nice to hear him giving Teri her Props.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Yeah - that was fresh in my head really because they did an Amazing Race 3 marathon showing on tv one day and since I had missed the first episode, thought I'd catch it and she did the skydive. She hesitated a lot though - like Ian at the waterfalls. I was like man... if she managed to actually skydive which is free falling, surely she could handle rapelling? But no... she freaked out!

I can't believe I forgot to get back to this thread
    Yes smeng you're right.
    That's cool that you got to see a marathon!
    They actually did do a number of the "faster" detours, but as usual Zach did all the work in them.
    Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the only roadblock she did was the snail selling.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Oh yeah! I noticed that! Mentioned it on some other thread - can't remember which one. Snail selling was easy though. Zach could have done it too! But I thought it was really amazing how Zach solved the flight tickets problem in Vietnam. Quoting Teri... That was like cool.

Ian is exactly like my dad! The way he treats Teri and stuff - it's just so like my dad! My dad loves my mom but can be horribly annoying with his "I'm always right" attitude. Blame it on huge ego I guess. My mom got the kick out of watching the show and seeing Ian bark at Teri - she will immediately jump in and say "Reminds you of who?" And yeah when Ian says "Teri, come!" or "Here, Teri!" - well, my dog's name is Teri!!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm always disappointed at how little time they give to the amazing racers on this show vs. what they do with the Survivors.

Perhaps if they showed a little more of the show on TES they could increase the TAR ratings (not that anyone is probably even watching TES except those specifically checking it out to see the evictees and eliminated teams )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123