+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Early Show

FORT Fan
    Oh, really thx. I'll check it and
    btw, you've really done a marvellous interview for Phil
    Thx for your hard work

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I did not really see her apology as sincere --or at least not vocal enough.

I found Ian's apology extremely sincere, and though I don't take back any comments regarding specific behavior shown, my opinion of him has certainly changed dramatically over the last 2 episodes. I think it's unfair to lump Ian and Flo together as the "villains". Ian may have had bad behavior, but he did rock in the race. Flo was merely whiney baggage.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    I think it's unfair to lump Ian and Flo together as the "villains". Ian may have had bad behavior, but he did rock in the race. Flo was merely whiney baggage.
    I agree with you 100% Bravo. You are right on the mark. Flo was an albatross around Zach's neck and he won despite his teammate, not as part of a team.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I agree with you both absolutely
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: The Early Show

Originally posted by cajro62
    Just watched the early show. When asked about her behaviour, Flo replied
    admitted that it was embarrassing for her to watch, remember She did apologize to Zach
    last nite, and again this morning. She did say she was going to seek help.
    Yeah, she's "only 23", but even when you're "only 23", you should know how to act like an adult.

Yes, she apologized last night and again this morning, but I wonder...how much would she have apologized (or how sincere would it have been) if they had not won the money and came in 2nd or 3rd?

LG.
    Note to Flo: apologies (even numerous apologies) don't always make it right. Ask Trent Lott.

Anyone else catch Gerard and Ken telling Flo in Hawaii "It's too early for your whining" as they were getting into cars and heading to the next clue? I thought that was quite funny. I'm still stunned that Drew said he hadn't seen the whiney side of Flo during the race. How is that possible, as Ken and Gerard had certainly seen their fair share of it. And Zach, poor Zach, love you bud, you are the best.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Only 23?!?! I haven't acted like that since I was 4.

Um, Ian was only 18 when he went to war to fight for our country.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Also, wanted to add how disgusted I was at her excuse making.

Ian said "there is no excuse for the way I acted". Now THAT is a sincere apology.

on a completely unrelated topic... MAN flo looks alot like minnie driver in those pics!!

You're right Sher. I never noticed that before! Anyway i watched the Early Show. Watched Miss Smug Whiney. Zach deserves ALL of the money!
    I really like the Early Show interviews. It shows the teams in a personal way. I mean all 3 of the teams were happy & smiling & Whiney didn't even whine, nor did she say anything about the "old retired couple".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast