+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Spoilers

Team Spoilers

According to another thread there looks to be a father/daughter team. In the CBS preview there also seems to be a little person and possibly a sister with her or friend. There is also Alison and Donny in the mix. There looked to be a few boy/girl teams and male/male teams.

Any other Team News?

FORT Regular
    From what I gather the team with the "little person" is identified in the clip as "cousins>".
    >|p >|p

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I posted this on another thread, but two teams are made of former beauty queens (according to other message boards that I've read, so this is all a rumor.) One of them is named Nicole O'Brian, who's competing with her boyfriend, the other one who's rumored to be competing is Christie Woods, who's also traveling with her boyfriend. Whether the rumors are true or not we'll soon find out.

I'm not sure if I hold a lot to both of them competing, because both these girls are from Texas and know each other, so I would think it'd make one of them ineligible.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I found these screencaps at another board, because I can't watch it. They are a little unclear, though.

Somebody was saying that the person in the last screencap sounded a lot like Kelly Goldsmith from Survivor: Africa. I think it looks a little like her, too. Do we have more than one crossover besides Alison Irwin?
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Somebody was saying that the person in the last screencap sounded a lot like Kelly Goldsmith from Survivor: Africa. I think it looks a little like her, too. Do we have more than one crossover besides Alison Irwin?
    Yeah. It does look a little like her.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I found these screencaps at another board, because I can't watch it. They are a little unclear, though.

[snip pics]

I hope not. I like Kelly a lot better than I do Alison (even though my opinion of her changed after she was voted off the show) and even though I'd rather see her back than Alison, one crossover is enough. I don't think there should be crossovers at all, but if TPTB are so insistent, why not dedicate a whole season to other reality show contestants, instead of mixing them in with people who have never done this before?

I really doubt it's Kelly, because I think they would have told us in the press release if she was on the show. And why her, of all the female survivor contestants?
    Last edited by John; 05-02-2004 at 08:09 AM.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I hope not. I like Kelly a lot better than I do Alison (even though my opinion of her changed after she was voted off the show) and even though I'd rather see her back than Alison, one crossover is enough. I don't think there should be crossovers at all, but if TPTB are so insistent, why not dedicate a whole season to other reality show contestants, instead of mixing them in with people who have never done this before?

I really doubt it's Kelly, because I think they would have told us in the press release if she was on the show. And why her, of all the female survivor contestants?
    Somebody who supposedly saw some of the teams said that there was a team of blond twins (or they at least looked a lot alike), that resembled Kelly G. I don't think she has a twin, so it could just be somebody who looks and sounds a lot like her without actually being her.

However, as to why she might be included. I read a rumor that Kelly was practically in Survivor: All-Stars, but they decided to give her spot to Shii Ann at the last minute. They could have felt that she deserved to be put somewhere since she was snubbed from All-Stars.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

If Kelly Goldsmith is on this season in addition to Alison, I'm done with this show.

FORT Regular
    I hope whoever is doing the caps of the teams from the clip tried to get the shots or two towards the end. I think there are at least three male Racers not shown above, and I'm trying to confirm my suspicion that one of them is Allison's Donny.
    >|p >|p

Quote Originally Posted by John
    If Kelly Goldsmith is on this season in addition to Alison, I'm done with this show.
    I love the show, and while Kelly is one of my favorite survivors ever, I can't watch two reality famewhore crossovers. I just don't think it's fair, and if the show wants to rely on getting other contestants from higher rated shows just to keep it's own ratings up, I hope it goes off the air. What next, Trista and Ryan as the "newlywed" team? Mike and Krista from BB2 as the deranged exes who were only engaged for 3 weeks (at least Wil and Tara beat them in that catergory.)

Between Kelly and Alison, I'd rather see Kelly, but I really don't care if she got bounced from All Stars (whatever the reason, if it's true.) Just because she might have whined about it doesn't mean she deserves a second chance on another show. Go pester MB to do another ASS.

But I guess I'm probably getting worked up for nothing, because why not include Kelly in the press releases instead of or with Alison? Survivor is a higher rated and has a wider range audience (age wise) than Big Brother. And I just can't believe that they'd use 2 former reality show contestants, knowing that a lot of people wouldn't be happy about it and might boycott the show as a result.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-03-2004 at 12:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast