+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reichen's New Calendar

Reichen's New Calendar

Reichen has launched a new calendar. If you liked him stripping for the shark tank swim in Leg 11 of TAR 4, then you will like this calendar

Copy and paste the following link to have a sneek peak. Please note, this site contains links to NSFW sites:

http://www.10percent.com/info.cfm?me...&objectid=8789
    I rather lurk than post.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar

I'm gonna visit my older brother and put it on his bedside while he's sleeping... his wife will go crazy hahaha

Dave and my new 2005 calendar will be available at all Home Depot stores next March. Titled "Here's the Beef", it will include several (necessary) 3 page pullouts. Sunglasses for viewing the winter month's white skin also included. Purchase with your Home Depot card and receive a free " How to Talk and Smell Like an Okie Handbook " by Steve Cottingham (Geezer) free of charge!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATCSteve
    Dave and my new 2005 calendar will be available at all Home Depot stores next March. Titled "Here's the Beef", it will include several (necessary) 3 page pullouts. Sunglasses for viewing the winter month's white skin also included. Purchase with your Home Depot card and receive a free " How to Talk and Smell Like an Okie Handbook " by Steve Cottingham (Geezer) free of charge!
    I will definitely be keeping an eye out for that one.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

+ Reply to Thread