+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remeber Kevin and Drew?

Remeber Kevin and Drew?

I am on their mailing list

wait! Maybe they are sending the letter JUST to me. Yah, that's the ticket

Anyhoodle. They wanted to let me know that:

Quote Originally Posted by part of the letter
    ...Just a quick note to alert you to our appearance this week on The Wayne Brady Show! ....With any luck, Wayne will also let us plug our new show – Kevin and Drew Unleashed! –premiering real soon on The Discovery Channel (current word is that it will be first week of May; however, that is subject to change)......
    So I went to What's on section of Wayne's website

and got this:

Quote Originally Posted by the schedule
    · Friday - March 26th
    · Steven Weber
    · Lainie Kazan
    · Jenifer Lewis
    · Kevin & Drew (Amazing Race)
    so, anyone interested, be sure to check it out
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    I just saw a commercial for their show on Discovery channel. Nothing is set up on the site yet, but I found the schedule:

Jul 08, 2004 @10:00 PM
    Kevin and Drew Unleashed
    Episode 1
    Kevin and Drew work at an alligator farm in Florida, harvesting eggs from under the nose of a watchful gator mother and cleaning the baby gators' tanks. In New England, they take the unusual job of harvesting a cranberry bog.

Jul 15, 2004 @10:00 PM
    Kevin and Drew Unleashed
    Episode 2
    At a New Age health spa in Upstate New York, Drew climbs to new heights and Kevin has some trouble in the mud. Their next stop involves a brewery, where they need to learn to make beer faster than they can drink it.

Jul 22, 2004 @10:00 PM
    Kevin and Drew Unleashed
    Episode 3
    Kevin and Drew travel to Oklahoma to work on a ranch, branding colts and riding mechanical bulls. In South Carolina they attempt to handle the deep water world of shrimping, without suffering from seasickness first.

Waaaah! This sounds like fun but I don't get it because the Discovery Channel in Canada is different than the U.S.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Awwww Q I'm sorry you missed this! I thought it was really fun....kept me up into the wee hours of the morning this morning cause I caught the replay of the show not realizing it was on until I was heading to bed. Lots and lots of fun, the boys easily filled an hour with their antics and kept me laughing out loud.

That's right libra, rub it in.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread