+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILER*** TAR Spotted in filming

Completely agree with you. I thought one day was a bit short, considering most legs go for 3 days.
    I rather lurk than post.

If they really came to NZ i'll be really mad at myself!!

I don't think the spoilers gave the completely correct spottings, I just don't hope so...

One day is just too short in NZ, what can you do here for 1 day?

Captain of the World
    Read this while lurking elsewhere. Very interesting. Calgary to Denver would be an easy flight to make. Could be some cool winter ending in Denver, or maybe it was just a lay over.

Take everything with a grain of salt. If anyone hears of anything let us know. The race is probably over so there will likely be more details as time goes on. LOVE THIS SHOW. It is the only show I make excuses for to not do things on nights it airs. I am a nerd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend from NYC flew in to visit me for the weekend.
    While she did her plane swap in Denver, she spotted two people with large backpacks...who were VERY angry with each other...in a huge hurry and asking for directions. They had a camera man filming them and another guy helping him.
    The male was tall and had curly blonde hair.. my friend said she'd recognize him by his hair if she saw him again. The woman was smaller, but she didn't tell me anything other than the woman was standing off to the side seriously pissed off about something while the guy was looking for directions.

I realize it could be some OTHER reality/whatever show.. who knows?! But since the description matched one of the teams in the earlier spoiler, I decided to share it with y'all. This was Friday, February 27, around noon Denver time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    Calgary 2/26

It fits...quite nicely too

So we have the final destinations

--------
    AUCKLAND, NEW ZELAND
    PALAWAN, PHILLIPINES
    CALGARY, CANADA
    DEVNVER, COLORADO, US

Also, thanks to josh from TAR4 we have that they stopped in central and south america, followed by Egypt.
    Last edited by Sonic-TARmaniac; 03-04-2004 at 03:03 PM.

I don't know why I continue to come into this thread

If these things are right, I'm going to be mad at myself for reading about them.

Oh well. For now I just won't believe them
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I want to know who this freak is reporting this stuff,
    I think it was just someone trying to be nice and let you guys know what was going on,probably just trying to be helpful thats all...so be nice.
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

I figure it's either someone trying to be nice like Mellz says, or someone trying to see how many people they can get to believe them

Hey! Didn't I infer that I didn't want to come back into this thread? How does this happen?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I try not to let myself in this thread as well!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by ravs
    I personally find it weird that there are no all male teams.

Okay, so maybe they selected a few all male teams to start with but the fact that not one team reached the final 6 makes me think that either there are lot more mental than physical challenges or they are either stupid or ran into a lot of bad luck.
    Look at Derek/Drew- they got on the last flight and on the last charter bus in Mexico, and nearly got eliminated, so it's not impossible that there are no male/male teams left.

The people on the other board who posted this are pretty reliable when it comes to spoiler info and I guess the mod is pretty strict about people posting false info that they claim to be true. The fact that they saw them arrive and leave kind of makes me think it's not true. But we'll see when the teams are released.

So I have a question- around what time last year did they announce the teams? For Survivor they usually do it a month ahead of time, and since the show's starting in May, won't cast info become available soon?

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    They made it a 403 page (forbbiden) on May 4th

and made it open to visitors on May 5th

But since the olympics this year...and it might start a week earlier...we might find out late april.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast