+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh the drama!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Cali , that's the first thing I thought (about the clock) when Ken or Gerard starting saying "Okay, 1+2 is 3....". It's totally easy when you add backwards.

The alliance swapping is dumb. I have a feeling Derek is skeptical about the whole thing.... Afterall, he DID tell Flo she was the dirtiest player in the game and he knew he couldn't trust them. I think the twins seem to be holding a grudge against the brothers because they didn't take the same direction last week when heading to Fussen.

The CBS teaser for next week says something about one team getting into a disagreement about aligning with another team. So perhaps Drew and Derek have differing opinions on this alliance thing. Personally I think they should stick with their gut instinct on this one.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

That was what I couldn't understand BF.
    Derek doesn't seem to have a lot of time for Flo, then they are suddenly alliance partners

It seemed like Flo kind of railroaded them into the alliance, but I didn't really see that as a game you needed to ally with anyone on.

I'm not sure why the brothers are so set against reforming the alliance with the twins.
    That's something John can ask them when he does his interview with them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Good thought Fluff!

Yeah, I don't think Derek is buying into this and I feel like it's going to cause some friction in their team. Drew seemed to be more intrigued than necessarily interested in Flo and her sudden flirtations. I actually laughed out loud at the interview with Derek and Drew in the beginnin when Drew said "Flo's great. There has been some flirting going on" The look on Derek's face (while REALLY brief) was classic!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I think that the F/Z & D/D alliance is only coz Drew has a thing for Whiney . They had a much better alliance going with the Oh Brother team.

Hi I'm new here.. Found this site through some links, and I'm loving every minnute here! I have not posted anything before 'cause I didn't know where to start.. I'm a great fan of TAR3. I'm just hoping that Drew is not really into Flo. It'll be sad!

Hi RacheL! Welcome to the FORT!

Well from the episode this week, I really only saw that the interest was from Flo to Drew. I didn't think there was much reciprocity going on there. He did seem a little baffled as to why she was flirting with him when she's supposedly there with Zach to determine if they should get married

Rachel!

Welcome to the site, RacheL. Jump right in, we don't mind at all!

I find it kind of nauseating that Flo has 2 guys interested in her. I mean, don't their ears bleed every time she opens her mouth like mine do?

I'm not sure it was a wise move to give one member of each team lethal weapons this week. I'd have been really temped to use them for something else.

Rachel and Welcome!

I think Zach is already thinking twice about being with Flo. Unless Drew likes this sort of punishment, he'll hopefully get tired of Ms Whiny, too.

Do you guys remember tar 2? will /tara and chris/alex how she and one of those 2 guys were flirting, then as it turned out that those boys won it? The only difference is that Zack isn't the jack**** that will was.
    I think Drew is using her. Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to recall the twins saying that the temporary alliances are good for the moment?
    Carey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast