+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion: 11/26 episode *Spoilers*

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well the way I see it....I have a 60% chance of being happy with the outcome of this show.

Ken/Gerard, The hottie twins, and John Vito/Jill are 3 teams that in my mind are all tied as far as wanting them to win. I would be equally happy if any of them won the game.

Teri/Ian are not a team I am cheering for to win, but I would not be disappointed to see them win.

I would be horrified if Flo won though. I'm sorry Zach...you are a great guy, and deserve so much more. But I can't cheer for you because unfortunately you can't ditch your teammate. I would be greatly disappointed to see this team at the end.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    I hope and I think it will be impossible for Flo and Zach to win! She is obviously in no shape at all for running, so if there is a finish that involves running against another team to the pitstop they will be beat! Cross my fingers....

Originally posted by BravoFan

Ken/Gerard, The hottie twins, and John Vito/Jill are 3 teams that in my mind are all tied as far as wanting them to win. I would be equally happy if any of them won the game.

Teri/Ian are not a team I am cheering for to win, but I would not be disappointed to see them win.

I would be horrified if Flo won though. I'm sorry Zach...you are a great guy, .
    Bravo , I feel exactly the same way! K/G , the Hotties & Jv/J should be the final 3 teams and after that, I wouldn't mind which team won.
    It'll be sad to see the teams get eliminated now (with the exception of Whiney).

Originally posted by John
    Fluff, there are 3 non-elimination legs, but only one week with no elimination. The other 2 are part of 2-hour episodes, where there ultimately is an elimination.

So, my guess is that there's one next week as well, but since it's a two-hour episode, I'll still have an interview, and we'll still be one team down.
    Aha, that makes sense, cool
    "That's Numberwang!"

metwin1
    The episode was really cool. Everything was so close. I think there wasn't a single dull moment in the race. I swear my heart was in my mouth when Jill was like "there's the other team!" and both teams started running. I was so impressed that Jill remained cool in the boat.

I privately thought that those guys stranded on the island could have marched onto the boat, lift Jill (who'd be struggling) out of the boat and sent the boat back to the mainland. But it would have been really rude. Not to mention that it'd be making an enemy out of John Vito and Jill.

Can't wait for next week. They're going to Singapore!

FORT Newbie
    Hee hee....If those guys tried to get on Jill's boat she would have kicked their asses and tossed them overboard! They definitely didn't want to try that (seen the look on their faces??? No one wanted to be the one to even ASK her to move)

Go Jill!!!

I got one question, aren't both team members supposed to go and get the envelope? all the teams had both members climb that outcropping except JVJ. If this was an elimination leg, would that have disqualified them?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

That's what I wonder, too, Ilikai. I know most of the time, even if one team member is lagging behind, they wait until they're both together to open the clue in front of the camera.

So why, in this case, was it possible for only one team member to go? I sure hope they get penalized for it, although it was a ballsy move on Jill's part for sure.

I did notice that they OPENED it in the boat while they were together.
    Good question though, and one I hadn't thought of.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that, but I think you might be right Ili.
    They might give them a time penalty next episode if that is the case.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast