+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion: 11/26 episode *Spoilers*

Great episode tonight. It really captures my attention more now that there are fewer teams! SO glad it was non-elimination, because I love JV and Jill.

JV and Jill is my favorites to win. of the 5 they seem the most normal

Notice how it was practically all the teams ganging up against terri and ian? next week's will be a two hour ep.
    this whole show was nothing more than an equalizer!
    Now I have a couple of questions- were the teams suppose to run/walk
    and were they allowed to take a taxi? If that's the case- will there be a chance that jv and jill
    be penalized?? If and i do mean if- it wouldn't be fair for one team to be penalized and another team not. Could someone please clarify this?
    Carey

Just rewinded to that part. Phil said the teams need to figure out how to get to the pit stop. No mention that they all had to walk. I'm sure J/JV would've been penalized if they had not followed the rules.

BTW, Welcome cajro!

Princess
    Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Great episode tonight. It really captures my attention more now that there are fewer teams!
    Agreed Kylie! It was really fun as it was such a tight race! I'm almost happy that I knew in advance that it was going to be a non-elimination leg, or I would have been too nervous to watch!

I was laughing out loud when they watched the boat with their bags crossing the river - away from them!! Lots of fun incidents! K&G are so laid back, they seem to see the comical in every situation, and the way they talk about (and with) the other teams just cracks me up every time! You go guys!

The Flo-flirting that went on was pretty interesting - which of G/K was it who was flirting with her, btw? Can't blame Flo for thinking Drew is hot, but... didn't we hear Drew saying Flo was hot too?? (I'm missing a bit b/c of the language).

Again - so fun for me, they are going to places where I've been: the city where they took the ferry, and Grindelwald where the pitstop is, I've been to both!

Oh, yeah Modesty. I thought about you last night watching the show while they traveled. Beautiful place!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluff, there are 3 non-elimination legs, but only one week with no elimination. The other 2 are part of 2-hour episodes, where there ultimately is an elimination.

So, my guess is that there's one next week as well, but since it's a two-hour episode, I'll still have an interview, and we'll still be one team down.

I posted most of my thoughts in the thread titled "oh The Drama"

This was a good leg of the race, but teams sure are showing their true colors now. Everyone had a bit of a 'tude at some point last night
    I couldn't believe how quickly Zach found the clue in the haystack.... They could have made that so much harder.....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Excellent leg of the race, everything was just so close!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast