+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***Spoiler*** TAR5 Sightings?

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    its a Vietnamese supermarket

That "sighting" may very well be true. If I'm not mistaken, Seedless Cat was also the one who sighted and took photos of Reichen & Chip, David & Jeff, Monica & Sheree at LAX before they boarded the last flight out to Italy last year.

As for the flags not having the red stripe, it's probably because they wanted it to be inconspicuous...

I'm really THAT Dave
    Ah yes...the "authentic" pictures.

But I'm having trouble with this one. Exactly what/where/who am I supposed to be seeing? A supermarket with a few yellow flags on it?

Dave

maybe they decided to do Amazing race all stars? maybe casting was a shield from it?

yellow flag to remember the yellow flags in vietnam back in TAR3

no wonder why there hasn't been any news of most of th racers?

One of the few hotels worse than Circus Circus is right across the street... the Riviera.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave
    Exactly what/where/who am I supposed to be seeing? A supermarket with a few yellow flags on it?

Dave
    LOL. Even more baffling, if this is the first leg, why a supermarket? Are they going to race to the airport using shopping carts?

maybe they are doing all stars and dave is just trying to keep it secret from us

FORT Fan
    Um... other Sonic person, I found the pics, and obviously the South Pole one is a joke, and the supermarket is almost surely a fake. Too easy to see, and, come on. A SUPERMARKET? Plus it's in the US, and I'd doubt they'd go to a normal supermarket and make it lose business. But that's just my take.

sorry, but there is no way that they go to the South Pole, much less hit the Antarctic Continent. Right now the summer season is over and stations are gearing up for a long winter. Flights are not bringing any tourists there, that season ends in the first part of January.

Been there, done that, three times.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

lie all lies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast