+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/26 - "This is more important than your pants falling down!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Springkey, all I can say is I promise Tracey and I will give you the real scoop after the show.

Watch for it on Turkey Day!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

You forgot John Vito and Flo...

Not that I think it's likely at all.

Shudder John!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Updated list per John's latest suggestion

Interested person --- Object of Interest
    Flo --- Drew
    Drew --- Flo
    Drew --- Jill (unlikely given how affectionate J&J are to each other)
    Ken --- Drew
    Gerard --- Flo (I'm only including that because they try to make it look like that in the previews, but Gerard is married so this is highly unlikely)
    Flo --- John Vito
    John Vito --- Flo (okay, not in a million years)
    Teri --- Drew (okay, I made that one up )

And I guess we can't leave out Tracey and I!
    Tracey -- Drew (unlikely given her new romance with David)
    Drew --- Tracey
    Jenn --- Drew
    Drew -- Jenn

Princess
    BF I'm betting on Flo -> Drew! In her own twisted way, Flo will hit on Drew to get revenge on Derek for calling her nasty at the airport in the last ep. But no way Drew will respond!! (I hope!! Eeewww!)

I doubt that J/J will form a "romantic bond" with anyone apart from themselves. It's either Flo & Drew or Ken & Drew hehe.
    maybe we should have a poll? Most likely Flo & Drew, but it won't last long , what with all the curses from FORT!

LG.
    this is from the CBS site:
    Next Week on THE AMAZING RACE
    Two Teams conspire and lie to another Team about the location of their next route marker. When the truth is revealed, the deceived Team is furious.
    A teammate expresses romantic interest in someone on another Team, prompting others to tease.
    When Teams come up with the wrong results in a Detour, panic ensues in a mad dash around Zurich, Switzerland.
    I think Bravo is right on about Flo attracted to Drew or *shudder* Drew to Flo, and who would do the teasing, well I think Ken and Gerard for two (prompting the question to Flo about her relationship with Zach we see on the ads), and Derek would be just as horrified as the rest of us.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

hey BF u better keep your promise!!haha!!
    i don't mind drew and ken....
    that'll be real funny
    i wonder how drew will react~
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Two Teams conspire and lie to another Team about the location of their next route marker. When the truth is revealed, the deceived Team is furious.
    I don't blame the deceived team for being furious.
    Obviously we don't know the full details yet.
    Any team trusting the advice of another is potentially leaving themselves open to be lied to or steered in the wrong direction.

I don't like dirty tactics though.
    You don't have to help any other teams but I don't think you should go out of your way to sabotage them either.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff, I agree 100%
    The bad thing is I'm pretty sure that the team lied to is Teri and Ian, meaning that at least one team that I like has to be involved. I wouldn't put it past Flo and Zach... seeing that they are tightest with JV and Jill, that is my other guess. Pretty dissapointing. It could be the brotherhood too, still bothersome.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast