+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My guesses for the rest of the game...

My guesses for the rest of the game...

Even though K/G are in last place right now, I don't think we have anything to worry about. My guess is that they'll catch up to (and pass) T/I with relative ease. The previews showed Gerard talking to WhinyFlo on a train, so either Whiny/BigHair fall back big-time, K/G catch up big-time, or there's yet another equalizer. I don't think Whiny/BigHair will fall all the way from first to last (although, if there's an equalizer, who knows what will happen), so I think T/I will be the next team eliminated. After that, I think it'll be Whiny/BigHair's time to go (), leaving a Final 3 of JV/J, K/G, and the Wonder Twins. Since the JV/J team is the only one left that hasn't used the FF yet, I think they're in very good shape for the rest of the game, and they should make the Final 2. As for the Wonder Twins and K/G, you would think that the WT's would beat out K/G based on their physical conditioning. But, as we've seen a number of times already, K/G are very good at thinking on their feet and on the fly, and I think this could very well give them an edge over the WT's (Plus, we've seen the WT's crack under the pressure a couple of times already; we have yet to see that from K/G). That leaves the Final 2 (in this scenario, anyway) as JV/J and K/G. Now, personally, I'd be happy with either of those teams winning (--though I'd prefer that K/G win definitely!), and I think the eventual winner could very well be decided at the last minute (kinda like last year). JV/J certainly have the physical edge over K/G, but how important will that be in the end (see comments above about K/G thinking on their feet)? I'm gonna go with my gut and say that it won't be as big a deal as it could be.

So, how will they finish? At this point, I'm thinking it will be:

5th - Teri/Ian
    4th - Flo/Zach
    3rd - Derek/Drew
    2nd - John Vito/Jill
    1st - Ken/Gerard

Of course, depending on whether or not there are equalizers, this scenario could very well be blown out the window...
    Last edited by lobeck; 11-21-2002 at 06:26 PM.

The way you have worked it out sounds very plausible to me lobeck

I can see 4th and 5th switching easily though.
    Zachs bound to pass out sooner or later from all that darn whine!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by cali
    Pass out or going crazy and end up in a looney bin. Poor Zach. I feel for him.

As long as Ken and Gerard end up being 1st, I'll be happy.

Originally posted by cali

Yeah, I know what you mean, Cali...I had a hard time trying to decide between 4th and 5th...

Sounds logical to me lobeck, well thought out.

I would feel happier at this stage if Flo and Zach were the next to go. Ian hasn't always been very nice to the other teams, but to the best of my knowledge he has never done anything to out right sabotage anyone like Flo tried with Andre and Damon.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Won't there be 3 teams racing in the final episode instead of 2?I think they always have 3 teams at the finish but it might have changed with this evolution.

Also isn't there a rule that there is no FF in the final round?If so then JV/J will have to use theirs next leg or lose it.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Also isn't there a rule that there is no FF in the final round?If so then JV/J will have to use theirs next leg or lose it. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, too TVjunkie. Maybe JV &J think that they are in a good position since they are #3 right now.
    Who knows, just have to wait and see.

But I think, that the end results will be:

3. T&I
    2. Ken and Gerade
    1. the twins
    Carey

Lobeck, you may have something there, I would love to see K/G win the thing
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I think you're right tvj, they can't use the ff in the final round.I hope jv & j are aware of that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I think it has been 3 teams in the 2-part finales in both prior versions, with TAR 1's Guidos being way behind the Lawyers and Frank and Margarita, and a closer 3-way race between Chex, Wilt and Blaige at the end of TAR 2. No fast-forwards in the 2 part finale in prior episodes, and I'm sure Jill and John Vito know that because I think I've read that Jill is a fan of the show. Actually I expect to see Teri and Ian in the finale as one of the last three teams. I'd love to see Flo and Zach to go from first to worst this week, but even that won't get rid of them as it's a non-elimination leg.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast