+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post show discussion 11-20

Everyone pissed me off a little last night except for................. TERI AND IAN!
    What the hell is going on??????

D&D should have let them look, like Modesty pointed out, there was very little time that they would have been able to see it, unless they have a photographic memory it wouldn't have helped much.

Flo was a bitch, and if Jill knew what she was saying, I don't like that she was so happy about it.

Ken and Gerard telling the cabbie to take their time calling was a tad out of line too. Obviously it had no bearing on the race as the next cab was right there, but the comment wasn't nice.

Hmmm, I guess Andre and Damon didn't piss me off either, not with their behavior anyway.

Ian was actually nice to Teri as he yelled at her while she "dangled" and I don't recall hearing one Hoo Rah!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't think Ken and Gerard asking the driver to take his time will have had any bearing on the race at all.
    There is too much at stake for people to be nice all the time.
    It's not like they asked the cabbie not to call at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That's all true fluff, and like I said the cab was practically already there. I don't think the guy would have had a chance to call for one. I just found the comment to be snarky and didn't like hearing it.
    They told JV and Jill they'd ask their cabbie to call and they did. I wish they'd left it at that.
    I realize it's easly for me to be "always nice" and say that I would always do the moral nice wonderful thing, but then again, I'm not going for a cool mill
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, I think there's a difference when there's an instant of non-niceness vs. it being part of your personality.

The twins not showing the book and K&G asking the cabbie to take their time, and Jill giggling at Flo's efforts were all one time events...first time I've seen anything negative from any of them.

Flo, on the other hand is nasty all the time -- to steal a line from Derek.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I agree BF.

From what I've seen of Ken and Gerard, if this was a real life situation instead of a race, they would have made room in their own cab for another team.
    Derek would have shown Teri the map if this were real life too.
    Things change in the context of the game though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was surprised at Ian last night too, but from the promo for next week, he goes back into "ass" mode again so some things never change. Loved it when the twin told Flo she was nasty!!!! Thought it was a bit rude of the twins not to share the book, but it is a race and they really didn't owe T&I that much. Why didn't T&I have a book too?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Originally posted by John
    I wonder if we'll get a shot of Gerard running through the field they're in, singing "The Hiiiills are aliiiive, with the sound of muuuuusiiiiic...", arms flailing like a Chevy Chase movie...
    Well, maybe it'll be Ken that runs through the field and sings...I was when Gerard said to him, "Alright, Maria vonTrapp..."

Im taking bets on how long it takes for Teri to tell Ian to Go to ( you know) I would have shot him by now

She made me laugh tonight when she knocked him down a oeg or too over the archery.

He was all pleased with himself saying he made it in two shots and she just says "three".

Welcome to the board DamonVictor
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT DamonVictor
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12